Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Algiers
  • Contribution Points: 118 LV2
  • Birthday: August 29
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 9, 2012
On Kiss Me • Jan 3, 2016
Title Kiss Me
well ..that was the worst version of playful kiss ....80% of the lakorn was spent on nonsense stories, slowmotions or flashback scenes with background music (like a whole 5min ..3 or 4 time per pisode..yeah believe it or not) ...i did finish it just for Aomike ..but seriously please dont do that again.. just because u've got fans doesnt mean we'll accept anything u.u ...just saying
4 0
On Ho Gu's Love • Apr 1, 2015
Title Ho Gu's Love
seriously this is the cutest drama evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ^_^ ...I never ever thought I'd like it that much ..........it was such a greaaat surprise ***thumbs up ****
4 0
Replying to chim_chim_97 • Feb 12, 2015
It's cruel because you have to wait entire week to watch only 2 episodes.. I want more. :D :D
feel ya T^T
1 0
Replying to GreyMist • Feb 11, 2015
Title Healer
8.9 rating oO biased much , I gave it 7 I watched alot of dramas waaaaaaaaaaay better than this another over-rated…
totally agree ...the drama was just fine ..and it's over over-rated :/
1 0
Replying to katami • Feb 7, 2015
seriously ..this drama should have a 10/10 score *__*
it's ok everyone has his own opinion ^^
1 0
Replying to katami • Feb 7, 2015
seriously ..this drama should have a 10/10 score *__*
overrated?? hello ...r we watching the same drama?? xD I rated it a 10 after only 2 episodes ^^ ..I've never done that before :v
1 0
Replying to 94loveKdrama • Feb 7, 2015
done with ep 1 bad boy Ji Sung is just my style!❤ add me up on your fans club! new comer here! :)
euuh u mean JI SUNG >.<
1 0
Replying to katami • Feb 6, 2015
seriously ..this drama should have a 10/10 score *__*
I meant for now ...it deserves a 10 ..then we'll see later ^^
3 0
Replying to _Rosie • Jan 16, 2015
Who is the female lead in this..?
ohy yeon seo ...the lead from Jang bori is here
2 0
On Mr. Back • Dec 18, 2014
Title Mr. Back
The drama had potentials ...the beginning was good ...but then the story became soooo meeeh :/ ..and now I'm finishing this only for lee joon +can't buy the romance and the fact that we know he's actually a very old man >< looks soooo pedo xD
and seriously jang Nara in this drama is getting on my nerves ..smn reminds me what's her role here plzz ????
4 0