I have yet to finish this series as I am stuck on the 2nd episode, I can't help but think it's weird to copy paste…
??? i dont think its weird in any way 💀it didn't have pavelpooh nd what's with your stupid logic.. all of them had minor roles in pit babe so?? don't companies utilize their actors💀?? kinnporsche had bas/bible that are now in 4 minutes... don't even get me started with gmmtv/studio wabi sabi and the whole thai bl fixed ship culture... 💀are u forreal?
I think they have a good group of actors, but that the pairings aren’t all that great. That’s my opinion.…
acting bad. 💀💀💀💀i can assure you I've watched wayy too many bls.. and this show has the best actors that falls under top 5 for me.., did we even watch the same show💀
9 stars.. from... me.. hear me out.. in the beginning it felt like cliché plot then the build up is insane of course it had ex coming from abroad trying to rekindle the relationship/love triangle /frnd that falls in love/eliminating side characters and lead winning the show..even though i watched these cliché plots so many times... 😅😅i liked how the characters were Jj and Khun metas was wholesome (their dynamic was swoon worthy).. oab and plawan insane push nd pull chemistry.. (there was distrust but both were willing to take the risk).. and all n all i looovveeddd the finalé.... they managed to make mediocre repetitive plot (I've already seen) into something totally unique.. acting/chemistry from both the couples wow.. side cast too added their touch.. i liked the direction too... overall it was so much fun❤change2561 really got amazing actors👍
the plot is too cliché.... and i already have a school bl that i like this yr..only boo(original and fantastic/new)(even that too had clumsy lead school boy nd mature lead(omg same pattern..now that i think of💀)..are u guys really not tired of the same stuff again n again... and also its a remake../again (clumsy atom(fourth)/perfect kongthap(gemini) come on(give me something new and i guess their target audience are pleased???!!sigh......its the same as my school president..(and also the cake ad/lactasoy/ok ramen/chips💀/oishi green tea/kfc chicken is the main plot here 💀... all the elements are repetitive I've seen them (since I've watched almost all thai bls)... halfmudmee are my favs tho.. i reallylike their chemistry
i know people here are bashing all the cheating.. but as a gl nd bl enthusiast I'm having fun... i hate super vanilla morally.. and no controversial feelings (just happiness/cuteness from start to end) I'm tired of such snowflakey stuff.. so I'm enjoying watching this drama.. its new.. i like how its unique/ production company based with splash of bl/gl/het and friendship.. i really like the direction of the show... atleast I'm not bored❤❤... give me more drama...next ep has what? Jane's ex.. and i also see sparks between ryanjane... also ba mhee nd judy moments... I'd also like Tae moving on with someone... also maybe SeaPoon or Poonview I'll take anything ❤ so far its fun
im struggling to keep up with this.. show.. basically I'm forcing myself to watch it(i guess my habit of completing a bl sometimes is frustrating 🤡).. geminifourth characters are so bland I'm bored... only watching it for halfmudmee (I'm actually suprised that hetero couple is doing all the charming work in a bl for me/when usually bl couples are the ones that i prefer over het in a mixed show💀).. still Japanese version is my fav..and 8.1 for this is too much for me its 7.5 only for halfmudmee otherwise its 6/10 for me if i base it on Geminifourth characters 🥱🥱
basfuaiz aka korntongkla wow.. so will there be a cheatplot for jjfuaiz.. but again its 8 ep.. I'm also curious about the first scene... queen sammon must have a suspense twist.. i really expect more (plotwise)... sad/happy/open ending idc.. all i know is it'll be fun/unpredictable and full of thrill.. 1st ep gave a little bit intro about the characters... now let's see what'll happen..
this is good... the breakup scene was cool... but I'm not vibing with current eps(making ur ex jealous plot is boring me) have seen this plot many times in bls💀.. but this series is ok tho👍
Yes, Ming ruins him and his family (Tongs father). Well technically they did it to themselves but he makes sure…
well for Tong' matter if police is involved with his dad(he'll maybe get 10 yrs jail) (narration)and rumours will be spread.. but after grandpa/ming/his sis/tong/joe meet up... and little threatening By Ming.... he will help them because he doesn't want them to overcomplicate things(ch 117-family water runs too deep)(but he'll only give the remaining debt after Tong and his father sell their fortune to cover up most of the debt
Spoiler question for anyone that read the novel. Does Tong’s storyline ending differ from the series, and if…
mm what actually happens is(actually there will not be any villain shooting Joe or him saving Tong sequence..it was all made up) .. in the novel Tong's father will be the one in debt.. tong's wife(ming's sis) is so hateable she'll scold(Joe) and uses her mother to get them money.. Also Ming's family was portrayed as military family (and it was Ming's grandpa that'll decide that Joeming will be together (he thinks they'll not last and will breakup in the future so he approves half heartedly) and Ming's dad goes along with it)... Ming helps Tong (but he'll also pressure them indirectly before helping him) (for the sake of his family) (joe also doesn't care about this since it involves their family) and tong story ends there... Ming's mom will also hate Tong for being manipulative and gives more attention to Joe because he's kind
this masterpiece only gets 7.5 meanwhile boring bls are rated higher... i dont understand the viewers in this app🤡to new viewers (adults only)... i guarantee you this bl is so good and is so worth it 👍
few examples: puppy honey/friendzone/warp effect etc..bl couples are given hot nc while het ncs are boring ... at this point it's just gmmtv thing🤡