K-Drama
On Alchemy of Souls • Jun 16, 2023
Title Alchemy of Souls
This was so camp I loved it
7 0
Replying to Kath • Jun 16, 2023
Title Doctor Cha
I’m only on episode 9 but these comments are making me scared to continue
also please remember to use the spoiler tag😭
0 0
On Doctor Cha • Jun 16, 2023
Title Doctor Cha
I’m only on episode 9 but these comments are making me scared to continue
0 1
Replying to OneTailedFox • Jun 16, 2023
Title The Good Bad Mother
I kind of get why it felt unfair from their perspective. But what puzzled me was no indication that the government…
I agree it was weird they didn’t get any compensation, but that also ties into the overall issue of the series framing this as some kind of evil act by the government. I think they could have had a much more nuanced take on the necessity of disease control while still showing the (very valid) feelings of the family/village.
7 0
On The Good Bad Mother • Jun 16, 2023
Title The Good Bad Mother
why were they all acting like it was unreasonable and criminal of the authorities to euthanize the pigs after the village goats had contracted FMD
1 2
