News
On A Dream of Splendor • Apr 7, 2026
Title A Dream of Splendor
I rarely comment but this Masterpiece has made me to . now I get why this drama still ranks in top 3 when it comes to tencent all time heat index Ranking. Also after watching this I can say for sure that Liu yifei no doubt has been on a hit after hit hattrick streak she surely knows how to pick scripts that also the best of them.
8 0
Replying to Cheonma • Jul 31, 2025
Title Created in China
Why the rating is so low? Haven't watched it yet and kinda hesitant now.
It’s pretty high on douban like it’s 7
1 0
On Overdo • Jul 2, 2025
Title Overdo
This plot is almost same as a short drama I saw a while back , does anyone know the name?
2 0
On The Princess Royal • Jun 29, 2025
Title The Princess Royal
What I want to ask without any spoilers is do they have long breakups and misunderstandings in second life too?
0 4
Replying to Agirlhasnoname7 • Jun 29, 2025
Title The Princess Royal
She’s always loved weixuan, she thought he still had feelings for his ex, the one person she trust to have her…
How is it going?
1 1
Replying to Agirlhasnoname7 • Jun 29, 2025
Title The Princess Royal
She’s always loved weixuan, she thought he still had feelings for his ex, the one person she trust to have her…
I’m about to start watching and reading you’lls comments reassured me well what I want to ask without any spoilers is do they have long breakups and misunderstandings in second life too?
1 4
On The Prisoner of Beauty • Jun 12, 2025
Title The Prisoner of Beauty
Are there any long misunderstandings? No spoilers please.
4 2
On The First Frost • May 23, 2025
Title The First Frost
Sang yan is hands down the most affectionate and SELFLESS omg lover out there.
16 1
On Love Song in Winter • Jan 28, 2025
Title Love Song in Winter
No spoilers please just wanna know is it happy ending?
1 1
Replying to Peach • Jan 6, 2025
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 Spoiler
Pretty sure yes.
İ just finished 😭😭😭😭 i don't think so I'll ever forget this masterpiece I have no words to explain my feelings but still If I had to sum it up id say it was indeed " a love like the galaxy". Xie xie for answering so many of my doubts.
0 1
Replying to Peach • Jan 5, 2025
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Pretty sure yes.
Thanks to your recommendation on a previous comment that I watched this.
0 3
Replying to Peach • Jan 4, 2025
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 Spoiler
Pretty sure yes.
Btw I'm on the 50th ep like the break up ep.
0 5
Replying to Peach • Jan 4, 2025
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 Spoiler
Pretty sure yes.
"refuses to communicate" after breakup? Or before when he chooses not to tell her his plans and his secrets before the birthday banquet?
0 1
Replying to Peach • Jan 4, 2025
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Pretty sure yes.
is it draggy I hope no third party involved?
0 9
Replying to FENG YIN • Jan 2, 2025
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
just watch it I swear you won't regret it
Does it last long?
0 1
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Jan 1, 2025
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Is there a break up?if so is it long like how many eps no details only the number of episodes like does it last more than 3 episodes?
0 11
Replying to FENG YIN • Jan 1, 2025
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
just watch it I swear you won't regret it
Btw im on the 42 episode ATM and it's been exponentially fabulous so far.
0 0
Replying to FENG YIN • Jan 1, 2025
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
just watch it I swear you won't regret it
Is there a break up? If so does it last long?
0 1
Replying to FENG YIN • Jan 1, 2025
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
just watch it I swear you won't regret it
Is there a break up? If so does it last long?
0 3
Replying to FENG YIN • Dec 17, 2024
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
just watch it I swear you won't regret it
One last question is it very draggy by draggy I mean like non sensical misunderstandings?
0 11