News P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 12, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks!!! I really hope you like it as much as I did. =]
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 5, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
why thank you! lol I just rewatched it a couple weeks ago =]
0 0
On Flower Boy Next Door • Mar 3, 2013
Title Flower Boy Next Door
I loved the show...until the end. It dragged on really bad towards the end.
4 0
On Flower Boy Next Door • Jan 10, 2013
Title Flower Boy Next Door
The one girl at the comic office or whatever is hilarious lol.
8 0
Replying to kemothepianist • Jan 8, 2013
Title Flower Boy Next Door
Watching it without the subs right now since it'll give me another reason to re-watch it when the subs come out…
Don't think enough time has passed for the subbers to finish subbing.
0 0
On Flower Boy Next Door • Jan 8, 2013
Title Flower Boy Next Door
Watching it without the subs right now since it'll give me another reason to re-watch it when the subs come out lol
2 0
On Sunny • Dec 17, 2012
Title Sunny
Absolutely love their friendship. One of the best movies ever.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 22, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Is the best drama this year. As you can see, Kim ha Neul is my favorite actress ever. So for me, it was like a double win lol
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 2, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
lol So did I! lol
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 28, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
we are all a little ADD lol
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 26, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
lol I have a long attention span. I can't stop once I start lol
0 0
On Boys over Flowers • Sep 26, 2012
Title Boys over Flowers
Didn't one of the actresses in here commit suicide??
0 0
On Old Boy • Sep 26, 2012
Title Old Boy
craziest plot line ever. one of the best movies that will ever come out of korea.
5 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 26, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
yes! I loved On air. I get tired of all these dramas with the same storyline lmao. The same person who wrote "A gentlemans dignity and Secret Garden wrote On air. so it has to be good lol
0 0
