News
Replying to KdramaLover • Nov 2, 2016
Title Vampire Prosecutor Season 2
is there any romance in this drama?
Alright thanks :)
0 0
On Vampire Prosecutor Season 2 • Dec 13, 2015
Title Vampire Prosecutor Season 2
is there any romance in this drama?
0 2
Replying to KdramaLover • Nov 28, 2015
Title I Have a Lover
Is this drama worth watching? Someone show watching it let me know plz
Oh thanks they work, thank you!!
0 0
Replying to KdramaLover • Nov 27, 2015
Title I Have a Lover
Is this drama worth watching? Someone show watching it let me know plz
Kiki doesn't work here sometimes cuz of the country
0 0
Replying to KdramaLover • Nov 21, 2015
Title I Have a Lover
Is this drama worth watching? Someone show watching it let me know plz
Really? Lol I stopped at episode 1 because episode 2 didn't work i will start watching it again
0 0
Replying to KdramaLover • Sep 26, 2015
Title I Have a Lover
Is this drama worth watching? Someone show watching it let me know plz
Thank you! And yeah just watched the first episode then the second one decided not to work.
0 0
Replying to KdramaLover • Sep 22, 2015
Title I Have a Lover
Is this drama worth watching? Someone show watching it let me know plz
Okay thanks I will start watching it now. Thanks a lot
0 0
On I Have a Lover • Sep 20, 2015
Title I Have a Lover
Is this drama worth watching? Someone show watching it let me know plz
0 10
Replying to KdramaLover • Aug 9, 2015
Title The Whirlwind Girl
Where can i watch this with eng sub? Plz help!
Ooh i see thanks for telling me. I wish there will be eng sub soon hopefully
0 0
On The Whirlwind Girl • Aug 3, 2015
Title The Whirlwind Girl
Where can i watch this with eng sub? Plz help!
1 2
On Girl of 0AM • Apr 26, 2015
Title Girl of 0AM
it doesnt sound that bad
0 0
On Who Are You: School 2015 • Apr 25, 2015
Title Who Are You: School 2015
can't wait for this one
1 0
On Run, Jang Mi • Apr 9, 2015
Title Run, Jang Mi
Did this finish airing or not?
0 0
On Bae Min Jung • Feb 20, 2015
Person Bae Min Jung
Lool age 2015?
0 0
Replying to KdramaLover • Feb 2, 2015
Title Spy
Does this drama have any romance in it?
I see thanks a lot i will give it ago when it finishes airing
0 0
Replying to KdramaLover • Feb 2, 2015
Title Spy
Does this drama have any romance in it?
Oh alright thanks. Would you recommend this drama?
0 0
On Spy • Feb 1, 2015
Title Spy
Does this drama have any romance in it?
0 4
On Dating Agency: Cyrano • Jul 1, 2014
Title Dating Agency: Cyrano
This drama is so good it's also funny I really like Hong Jong Hyun character, he's so cute
5 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 3, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hey! I've been busy too, so don't worry I'm also sorry for the late reply haha. And the latest show I've watched is the heirs it's so good I loved it, wbu?
0 0
On Listen to My Heart • Mar 22, 2014
Title Listen to My Heart
This was one heart warming drama, OMG! I loved it so much
2 0
