Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 24, 2018

Friends

Replying to cookie1 • Mar 25, 2019
you can watch it but the thing is it takes time for the subb to come out so you have to be very patient
i can wait. which website is subbing this drama???
0 2
Replying to Fero • Feb 28, 2019
Those who want to watch episodes with proper subs message me. I will pm (private message/inbox) you the link.
can you please send me the link
1 0
Replying to Choi San Dimples • Feb 10, 2019
If anyone still needs the link to the show leave a reply and I will inbox you the link. Also I will try to reply…
Hi, can you please inbox me . Thanks
0 0
On Ngao Asoke • Jan 21, 2019
Title Ngao Asoke
Can you please tell me where i can watch this with eng sub????
0 3