Celebrity Replying to Cecoshanks • Jun 16, 2025
Title Bad Prosecutor
I know, there isn’t any romance, but do the female lead and the male lead have a good chemistry? I mean, do…
Yes, for me they have chemistry. Some might disagree but it's for you to find out ☺️
1 0
On Bad Prosecutor • Feb 18, 2025
Title Bad Prosecutor
Uderrated drama. I love D.O's role here. I highly recommend this.
1 2
On High School Return of a Gangster • Jan 20, 2025
Title High School Return of a Gangster
This drama made me laugh and cry. I highly recommend to watch this.
4 0
On Mouse • Jan 16, 2025
Title Mouse
the plot twist of this drama was so unexpected. love this
4 0
On Family by Choice • Nov 28, 2024
Title Family by Choice
Will going to miss them 🥹
2 0
On One the Woman • Nov 23, 2024
Title One the Woman
I love this drama. So underrated
0 0
On The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival • Nov 8, 2024
Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival
love this
1 0
On Castaway Diva • Oct 24, 2024
Title Castaway Diva
I love everything about this drama
7 0
