Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Apr 19, 2021
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Myanmar ??️
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 5, 2020

Friends

Replying to purpledays • May 14, 2021
Title One and Only
They released a trailer and also gave it an English title, Chang’an Memories.https://share.api.weibo.cn/share/221949748.html?weibo_id=4636694613854775
Yeah ☺️
0 0
Replying to lovehj • May 8, 2021
Person Ren Jia Lun
I read on Facebook that he might be staring in BL drama.
It just a rumor . The bl novel named 'Thousand Autumn' . But I don't think he would sign in it . Idk .but if he accept, I think the fan will gonna blame him !?. But for me , if it confirm ,I am so happy coz I love the novel so much . If it isn't confirm also I am find with it ?
.
0 0
Replying to dramavtkh • May 8, 2021
Title Beloved Life
They refute the rumor because the fans are fighting for days already just because of this and it's not even confirmed…
Yes I also wanted to know that
0 0
On The Blue Whisper: Part 1 • May 6, 2021
I thought they have changed the script . Coz some of the scenes are not included in the novel ?. And according to the novel , there are very few ch that contain romance (means they become RS) ? I thought ? .So..
0 0
Replying to Drinalt • Apr 29, 2021
Person Luo Yun Xi
I think it's "Luoshifen" ✨
yes it's LuoShi Fen
1 0
Replying to Navya33 • Apr 19, 2021
Title Immortality
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12cvvVU_XBz60nmIJV9UfRIe9SFpxtuXu
Ok , ty ?
0 0
Replying to Navya33 • Apr 18, 2021
Title Immortality
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12cvvVU_XBz60nmIJV9UfRIe9SFpxtuXu
Ok but what about Extra ?!✨
0 2
Replying to Navya33 • Apr 18, 2021
Title Immortality
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12cvvVU_XBz60nmIJV9UfRIe9SFpxtuXu
Can't open
0 1
On Immortality • Apr 16, 2021
Title Immortality
Can someone give me a Google drive translation of yuwu start from ch 131 ?! ✨✨
0 6
Replying to Xiao Bai • Apr 9, 2021
Nice choice, but I would prefer Cheng Yi as Hua Cheng
He can't coz he was already in a shooting with Yang Zi ✨
1 0
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Apr 6, 2021
Title Immortality
you guys can read yu wu/ remnants of filth in the meantime... next novel from meatbun and mini theatres are super…
Lol ??✨
0 0
Replying to sagesana • Mar 12, 2021
Title Immortality
I'm so excited but also nervous.. I hope the drama will be a succes like Word of Honor right at the moment
This one can be success more than Word of Honor ?? ?? ✨✨?
0 0
Replying to Magblueroses • Mar 11, 2021
Title Immortality
... I CAN WAIT............................. :')If LBH can wait 5 years for SQQ, If MX can wait 10 years for GM,If…
Who is MX And GM I don't know them ?
0 9