Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Apr 19, 2021
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Myanmar ??️
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 5, 2020

Friends

Replying to soapopera • Mar 3, 2021
oh, but that means it'll end sooner, hm, now I'm sad :-((((((((
Don't be sad ?
0 0
Replying to Jun-Mo-Xiao • Mar 3, 2021
Where r u guys watching this sub on? YouTube has only 5. I guess 1 per day
Yep but not he . She*
1 0
On Word of Honor • Mar 2, 2021
Okay finished watching ep 10 , my heart is breaking ??. And WKX is so scary at the end ?❤️✨? look Sexy. ?.
3 3
On Word of Honor • Mar 2, 2021
Omg! I Billion viewers and they gonna air on Sunday too! We can watch Mon to Sun now ?❤️✨?.
Love you Yunku !
3 3
Replying to MiniOrchid • Mar 2, 2021
Hi there...my star crossed viewer who also saw episode 8...XD
Hello ! now I am waiting for ep 11 ?
0 1
Replying to Birdlady • Mar 1, 2021
I finally finished reading the blue whisper, the story is so much anguish . I cried so much for our fl and ml.
Omg where did you read ?
0 2
On Word of Honor • Feb 27, 2021
Omg 2021 is bromance year ???? after this I gonna wait for Immortality ❤️✨?
8 0
On Word of Honor • Feb 27, 2021
Finished watching ep 8. I am totally fell for Wen Ki Xing ??❤️✨. Zzx call Wkx 'Lao Wen ' and I start miss Yizhan,WangXian of The Untamed ??❤️✨ .
4 3
On Word of Honor • Feb 24, 2021
Can someone tell me the timetable of this series. They air 2 ep per day for VIP or 1 ep. I have watched ep 6 .
And tell me when will the last ep air? In March or April? (I don't want to be in April?)✨✨
0 1
Replying to Zensutji • Feb 21, 2021
Oh s2? Didn't know that but if its confirmed probably need to wait 2-3years lol..or even DEAD HAHA
✨✨?? yaaaa
0 0
Replying to Zensutji • Feb 21, 2021
Oh s2? Didn't know that but if its confirmed probably need to wait 2-3years lol..or even DEAD HAHA
Yaa . Season 1 we had waited for 3 years . For Season 2 including shooting we need to wait 4more years omg dead ??
0 4
Replying to ANAHGEM • Feb 20, 2021
ML, don't have the enough power and always wants to save everyone but he is being saved by the FL every single…
This is only season 1 yet . ML, Yang San is a very strong soul master, you will see in S 2 or if you watch anime or read novel you will get it ?
2 3
Replying to Maria • Feb 19, 2021
Is it based on some book?
Yes the same novel .
If you want to read . Search 'yu Jiao Ji' in Wattpad. You will see it ?
4 4
Replying to khin sis thway • Feb 18, 2021
On dramacool websiteAll the drama are available with eng sub . So don't worry . When it air, just search 'dramacool'…
Yes , they gonna lose . But we need subtitles to watch so ?
0 1
Replying to Birdlady • Feb 18, 2021
So drama broadcast on youkou so it won’t have English sub
On dramacool website
All the drama are available with eng sub . So don't worry . When it air, just search 'dramacool' in Google and you will see ✨?
0 5