Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 2, 2026
Replying to HotGeGesWife • 23 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Is it even possible to find out if someone is a virgin or not? How did he do it?
The hymen indeed has a passage for period blood but remains intact as it drains because nothing is damaging it with blood just traveling downstream. The hymen bleeds during intercourse because the tissue is torn by something hitting it and breaking through that tissue. Does that make sense?

Not to say that it wasn't a ridiculous method, of course! Because the hymen can be broken without intercourse. Speaking from exp.
6 0
Replying to Mstique • 23 days ago
Wait, the ml’s assistant is the one dressed as a woman? I need to rewatch because how did I miss that!
Thank you for this! I was actually so confused because I couldn't tell the difference. They did that makeup/styling WELL. I was wondering how he changed so quickly, and why he was clearly not drunk. Haha. I missed her saying Jiu Gao!
1 1
Replying to DRAMAobsessedGIRLIEpants • 23 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
does anyone know why the horrible chick sent FL away to grab the shoes she didn't really need? was it because…
I think Xingtang sees FL as smarter and wants to reduce risk of her seeing anything as she suspects she might say something, meanwhile she does not see the other maid as very bright. And I do believe she was setting her there to potentially stand guard and announce to her if someone arrived? Just a theory.
4 1