News
On Peach and Me • Jun 25, 2026
Title Peach and Me
EMIBONNIE OMGGG
2 0
Replying to Rosy Ruth • May 7, 2026
Title ClaireBell
is there a character joe in the series? Am i missing something?
joe is the one that drives natty around in his motorcycle I think(for example when natty visited claire in ep4)
2 1
On Enemies with Benefits • Apr 15, 2026
Title Enemies with Benefits
it looks so so good I'm in tears
4 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • Feb 9, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
the poster looks like p10l pt.2...
5 0
Replying to raynorhunter • Dec 16, 2025
Title MuTeLuv: Hello, Is This Luck?
this show feels more like a promotion for their next gl show, so doesnt really make sense for it to be a hetero…
i really hope :(( gmmtv used glbait only for hetero couple to be endgame already so that's why I'm anxious
1 0
On MuTeLuv: Hello, Is This Luck? • Dec 14, 2025
Title MuTeLuv: Hello, Is This Luck?
I really hope JanJing is endgame, I don't understand why would they put literally official gl couple only to one of them end up with a man. The tags are saying Lesbian Romance so I have my hope for now lol
17 11