Celebrity
Replying to Tajia • Aug 17, 2025
Title Kill to Love
You forget to mention historical 🥹, only Chinese Bls can heal wounds left by other Chinese Bls.
T hi os year cbls raised the bar too high
1 1
Replying to Private Notebook • Aug 17, 2025
Title Kill to Love
Abo Desire has me on chokehold. All the BLs that aired this month I've dropped them after one episode. Patiently…
There are a lot of new JBLs, and Taiwanese promise of the soul!
3 0
On Kill to Love • Aug 17, 2025
Title Kill to Love
I am intrigued, hopefully the budget is high as the plot requires that
4 1
Replying to Kiarm • Aug 17, 2025
Title Revenged Love
No superó esta serie todavía y me siento muy vacía alguien conoce alguna serie que me pueda gustar que se parezca…
Also recent- The sparkle in your eye
2 0
On Yoo Jung Hoo • Aug 17, 2025
Person Yoo Jung Hoo
He is mesmerizing
6 0
On Twelve • Aug 15, 2025
Title Twelve
The cast😍😍
2 0
Replying to Phinda • Aug 13, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I want to ask if anyone is able to watch anything after the finale? I really cannot people and I'M TRYING BUT…
I dropped everything. However ABO desire is the only one I am curious about, another cbl
0 0
Replying to heavendramalist • Aug 13, 2025
Title Revenged Love
I've watched countlessseries, some I loved so much I rewatched them.Normally, the sadness of reaching the end…
How can we move to another series, if RL raised the bar so high? I am perplexed myself, nothing now seems interesting
1 0
Replying to ShunDaiOnMyMind • Aug 13, 2025
Title Revenged Love
There will never be another like this. No competition. My love has fallen like a winter snow, it covers all and…
I can genuinely relate, RL is so different and superb, that during last two months I dripped or lost interest in almost all dramas. The whole routine just crushed.
2 1
On Revenged Love • Aug 12, 2025
Title Revenged Love
And what to do now? This summer will be remembered because of revenged love, which created a new standard for bls and even dramas. Till ep 17 it was all sassy and fun, episodes 18-24 got me, that was emotional, I almost cried with them - and I only experienced that 4 times previously. Hence it is in my top 5 automatically. I always have a place for japanese bls, not sure now about other though!
11 0
Replying to Pincolino • Aug 12, 2025
Title My Magic Prophecy
Has anyone a good BL recommendation? I feel like nothing is catching my interest lately. This one isn't bad, even…
Also sparkle in your eyes
2 0
On The Sparkle in Your Eye • Aug 11, 2025
Title The Sparkle in Your Eye
Good it is eventually on mdl. This whole year is like a feast, chinese bls are the best,pov, and this one is In my top 5 cbls. Cinematography alone is outstanding. I gave it 9 easily.
5 0
On Because of You • Aug 9, 2025
Title Because of You
Sometimes you just need something light and short like this series. It is cute, high pace, actors did their job well. 7.5 just because of weak production, whereas I still recommend it for watching
2 0
On My Girlfriend Is the Man! • Aug 6, 2025
Title My Girlfriend Is the Man!
With each ep its becoming even better☺️
3 0
On Revenged Love • Aug 6, 2025
Title Revenged Love
Nothing can prepare you for ep 18! Tbh even in real life I didn't feel that pain for ages
3 2
Replying to rowoon lover • Aug 6, 2025
Title Revenged Love
each time something happened I stopped the show and took a walk around my house, this is crazy
I don't remember being so emotional, ep 18 made me experience strong and long forgotten feeling of breaking up, what a roller coaster
4 0
On 10 Things I Want to Do before I Turn 40 • Aug 4, 2025
Title 10 Things I Want to Do before I Turn 40
I was cautious about the series, however it is cute with a strong start😇
3 0
Replying to INEEDSLEEP • Aug 4, 2025
Title My Girlfriend Is the Man!
I read the webtoon if they go by it the character stays in pretty frequently through the end I throughly enjoyed…
Same here, I enjoy its BL side, even if it is not. Even Some bls aren't so teasing though. At the same time all interactions are funny
6 0
Replying to AmeliePrw • Aug 4, 2025
Title My Girlfriend Is the Man!
Yoo Jung Hoo is doing an amazing job acting as a girl in a man's body!!!☺️👏this drama is light and fun,…
Definitely, first time I love body swap drama, it is cheeky and hilarious☺️acting is good
3 0
Replying to Amigo_Love • Aug 2, 2025
Title Depth of Field
These two actors don’t have any chemistry between them. I am at ep 3 and I wanna drop it
Only finished it because it was short. The last episode a little bit better, so try it
1 1
