Celebrity
Replying to Alex • May 18, 2025
Title Navillera
I felt it got better. Did you end up finishing it?
The challenge wasn't completely ballet or age in itself, Alzheimer added drama, and at the same time all characters showed growth and change of mind. In this series ballet can be substituted by anything else, as ling as it was something ML regretted not trying
0 0
Replying to NLE • May 15, 2025
Title Business as Usual
I recently completed Heart Stain (Korean) and found it rather disappointing. Despite its rating of 7.4, the plot…
Agreed with Heart Stain, at least it was cute, still poor executed. With this series, after they made me hate ML during first 2.5 episodes in a row plus unnecessary long time skip, I couldn't start like it.
1 0
lo_ve • May 15, 2025
Article 'Study Group' confirmed to have a second season!
Great, even though I would be surprised if it wasn't confirmed! I hope that meantime they make a sequel from the same universe, with uncle or mom
0 0
On Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan • May 15, 2025
Title Thus Spoke Kishibe Rohan
That feeling, when you know you found a jem without even reading a synopsis! Let's check
2 0
On Something in the Rain • May 15, 2025
Title Something in the Rain
I planned to like it because of Jung Haein. This will be a challenge to finish it
1 1
Dojemi10 • May 15, 2025
Photo Photo
Perfect!
0 0
Replying to aos • May 13, 2025
Title The Heirs
Okay so i have started watching this drama 2times and i have dropped zit 2 times on episode 2. This year i am…
Haha I scared too, as my list of dropped ones soon will become bigger than finished. I saw some funny reels though
1 1
On Snowdrop • May 13, 2025
Title Snowdrop
I want to like it, mostly because of Jung Haein, but even 3 episodes took me 1 month
4 1
Replying to Notawe • May 12, 2025
Title Something's Not Right
I think I would have liked this show a lot more if I had binge watched it in one sitting rather than waiting week…
With this one - totally agree, I would drop it in the middle if was watching ongoing
3 0
On Something's Not Right • May 12, 2025
Title Something's Not Right
Finished in one sit😅 it is 7.5 for me, not groundbreaking for 8+. Sometimes it is good just to read a light book to relax, no hard feelings, the same with this series, one time watch with handsome cast and uncomplicated plot
4 0
Replying to 11639475 • May 12, 2025
Title Leap Day
Gun IS one of the best actors!
Indeed, outstanding performance
2 0
On Leap Day • May 12, 2025
Title Leap Day
Ok, I wanted to wait till it aired, impossible. My 2 fav Thai actors, Gun and Pond, and I was captivated from the first minute!
3 0
Replying to Leaf • May 12, 2025
Person Dew Jirawat Sutivanichsak
I'm sure i've seen him in another Tdrama, and not just F4! but checking his profile there's no other drama I have…
My first thought was of Krit Ngamtanakijja SML from love sick 2024
0 0
On Back to Field Season 3 • May 11, 2025
Title Back to Field Season 3
I started the show from S2 only because of Peng Peng, but it is sad Henry abandoned the project! I love music and piano and violin, when I saw the corner with instruments they prepared for him, ohh that was tough
0 0
Replying to sayratial • May 9, 2025
Title Wandee Goodday
"fake boyfriends" they said!
Words are important, actions and feelings are real
1 0
On Wandee Goodday • May 9, 2025
Title Wandee Goodday
I was looking forward to Inn Sarin works after Miracle of teddy bear, and that paid off. First two episodes were light, then the story got momentum. It is a rare thing, when accomplished actors switch to BL, except Japan and some western movies, and that elevate quality tremendously
0 0
Replying to bean317 • May 9, 2025
Title Shopaholic Louis
This is the first Seo In Guk drama where I like him. I finally see him emoting and not having the same one resting…
Same here, though I liked Doom at your service, so it is even more enjoyable now to see him performing somewhat eccentric role
1 0
On Shopaholic Louis • May 8, 2025
Title Shopaholic Louis
I cannot say that Seo In Guk even my fav actor, however when I accidentally start his dramas, I always enjoy them and finish. Already love this series
7 0
On Ton Tonhon Tantivejakul • May 7, 2025
Person Ton Tonhon Tantivejakul
A good and handsome actor, profile picture though - can be better
3 0
On Lost in the Woods • May 7, 2025
Title Lost in the Woods
Stunning cinematography, a beautiful short series with experienced actors, which makes me want episodes, though I am satisfied with the end as it is. I see why people compare it with 1000 stars, myself included, but the only resemble for me is rural setting and a cityboy, then no similarities
1 0
