Celebrity Replying to Humanbeing • May 7, 2025
Title Run for Young
Is there even a slight romance in this drama?
There is, two couples, one - almost love triangle, but those are side stories
1 1
On Kingdom 4: Return of the Great General • May 6, 2025
Title Kingdom 4: Return of the Great General
That was an incredible journey, each sequel was better than previous movie, and as of now culminated in this epic part 4. I am looking forward for more movies in this saga
2 0
On Kingdom 3: Flame of Destiny • May 6, 2025
Title Kingdom 3: Flame of Destiny
The movie is great and still epic like 1 and 2.
1 0
On Kingdom • May 4, 2025
Title Kingdom
That was epic, exciting 2 hours in a row without stop. Great actors, and Yamazaki Kento is exceptional as always
2 0
On While You Were Sleeping • May 2, 2025
Title While You Were Sleeping
Good as I expected, from the first episode
1 0
Replying to killua77 • May 2, 2025
Title Weapon & Soul
Actually, I just translating chinese/Vietnamese subs through video translator 😅 links for episodes are in discussions…
See comments section for S2, there are links
0 0
Replying to killua77 • May 2, 2025
Title Weapon & Soul
Actually, I just translating chinese/Vietnamese subs through video translator 😅 links for episodes are in discussions…
Yes , in English. Real time video translator - google translator
0 2
On One Spring Night • Apr 30, 2025
Title One Spring Night
Very cute and sweet series, but I genuinely wanted to hit Jeong In's father
10 0
Replying to eesaeonni • Apr 29, 2025
Title Wan Gu Zui Qiang Zong
you should watch him on varshow too, have you watched it?
When I was looking through your watchlists, I had to double check that it was not mine haha
0 1
Replying to eesaeonni • Apr 29, 2025
Title Wan Gu Zui Qiang Zong
you should watch him on varshow too, have you watched it?
This is what I am doing now while waiting for premiers, especially Back to the field with his giggling. He should charge for the time he laughs
0 3
On My Love Mix-Up! • Apr 28, 2025
Title My Love Mix-Up!
I had no reasons to watch it, Japanese series already was good, typical plot full of clichés, school environment. And still - GeminiFourth are so good, chemistry is tangible from the first minute, I am enjoying the series
6 0
On Wan Gu Zui Qiang Zong • Apr 28, 2025
Title Wan Gu Zui Qiang Zong
Looking forward for this drama, Peng Yuchang never disapponts
4 5
Replying to Daniel • Apr 28, 2025
Title Wan Gu Zui Qiang Zong
This drama is getting a drama adaptation??? This is the funniest cultivation manhua I've ever read so I'm really…
I havent read it, but I am confident that if it is funny one, Peng Peng is the best choice
1 0
On Aof Noppharnach Chaiyahwimhon • Apr 28, 2025
Person Aof Noppharnach Chaiyahwimhon
Wow, his portfolio is incredible! He can proudly say he singlehandedly made majority of best thaibl
16 0
Lily Alice • Apr 28, 2025
Article Netflix on rising production costs of K-ent: 'We're not importing steel from China to make content'
They definitely need investments! As someone who also loves sci fi and fantasy shows, I must admit kdrama industry has much potential, but it falls behind giants like HBO. Space sweepers (sci fi) and Arthdal Chronicles are the closest ones in scale, but list is very short
1 0
Replying to zamperx • Apr 28, 2025
Article Netflix on rising production costs of K-ent: 'We're not importing steel from China to make content'
The risk with Netflix is having multiple seasons. I prefer one season dramas, when you always get a proper ending.
That's true, eg tvN's dramas are always a finished product, even if have cliffhangers
1 0
Replying to Wan2know • Apr 28, 2025
Article Netflix on rising production costs of K-ent: 'We're not importing steel from China to make content'
I still have my Netflix subscription however I believe the interface for Viki is far superior. BTW, not paid to…
Almost agree as I have both subscriptions and also other's when they have something I want (nearly 10). A couple of notes - you can click on the name of an actor on Netflix and it will show their available projects, and on Netflix they also have a section with recommended similar dramas which I really like. However, Viki usually has more Asian content including quite old series, and you can make folders and lists of fav actors.
1 3
Replying to mita_leee • Apr 28, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE ON ABOUT THIS WAS REALLYYYY GOOD!!!I loved every episode I feel this season had…
Agree, I binge watched it and it seemed short being almost 6 hours long, so they made it well!
5 0
Lily Alice • Apr 27, 2025
Article 'Weak Hero Class 2' cast share insights into their on-screen characters
Actors did their job brilliantly
0 0
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Apr 27, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
Park Ji hoon performance was perfect again, and terrifiengly believable! Ryeo Un made it impactful as well, after Namib Im looking for his new projects. The series is different from S1, I still enjoyed it and it exceeded my expectations, binge watched and was literally holding my breath at a lot of scenes. I would say it is 9/10, only deducted 1 for the fact I wouldnt rewatch it, whereas S1 - worth it and bromance was in S1 was insane
3 0
