Celebrity
Replying to lilorphanBL • Apr 26, 2025
Title Heesu in Class 2
I know this was based on a manhwa, but did anybody else feel like they could’ve expanded on some things and…
Probably it was prelude? I would love to have other 10ep with those actors, and MLs centered
1 1
Replying to Heesu in Class 2 • Apr 26, 2025
Title Heesu in Class 2
Replying to deleted comment
Completely agree, I still enjoyed the series, it was cute and literally was thinking about all those beautiful metaphors, through which ML expressed his emotions.
1 0
On Heesu in Class 2 • Apr 26, 2025
Title Heesu in Class 2
Mysterious series, I binge watched it and really enjoyed, though nothing new, I cannot even say that MLs qualified to tell others that they played gay characters. On upside - this is the second full time KBL, with established actors, not rookies.
2 0
Replying to Mstwinser • Apr 25, 2025
Title Back to Field Season 2
where to watch this for international audience ?
If relevant, available on Youtube and Mango with subscription
1 0
On Back to Field Season 2 • Apr 25, 2025
Title Back to Field Season 2
This show is fantastic and I don't remember when was the last time I was laughing so much, Peng Peng is hilarious, love his giggling, it is contagious
2 1
On Leap Day • Apr 25, 2025
Title Leap Day
My two fav actors! I just need to wait till fully aired, cannot wait for weekly episodes
4 0
On HaHaHaHaHa Season 2 • Apr 22, 2025
Title HaHaHaHaHa Season 2
Giggling Peng Peng is precious - mood booster!
0 0
On Unexpected Family • Apr 21, 2025
Title Unexpected Family
Jackie Chan is in - proves our Peng Yuchang was acknowledged by celebrity, so excited!
1 1
Marshmallow • Apr 21, 2025
Game Guess the cdrama
Should one be happy when knows all? Haha
4 0
Replying to mimi • Apr 21, 2025
Title Gezhi Town
can someone recommend me a good drama or movie of peng yu chang?^^
Drama prince of tennis; run for young. His movies are good too, once again; go brother. Enjoy!
1 0
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Apr 20, 2025
Title Weak Hero Class 2
My most anticipated drama, just a week! Hopefully they will release it in full
3 1
On Lady of Law • Apr 19, 2025
Title Lady of Law
Peng Yuchang eventually driving a good car and kissing - after dozens of projects🥳
2 0
On Coffee or Tea? • Apr 19, 2025
Title Coffee or Tea?
A beautiful movie about friendship and integrity
0 0
On Gezhi Town • Apr 17, 2025
Title Gezhi Town
I eagerly anticipate this movie, as it features my two favourite MLs. While I’m confident the acting will be excellent, the plot appears to be quite heavy.
0 0
On Over Again • Apr 17, 2025
Title Over Again
Two fav actors before they became popular! Time travel is a tricky topic, over again did it well, though the end was unexpectedly sad, at the same time - wise and probably unavoidable. Peng Yu Cheng hairs cuts are amazing
1 0
Replying to ARIRANG is Out Now • Apr 16, 2025
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
After watching high school frenemy and spare me your mercy back to back, I'm running out of good bl shows to watch.…
I would also suggest Not Me, Last twilight and Never let me go, epic and unforgettable
0 0
On Spare Me Your Mercy • Apr 16, 2025
Title Spare Me Your Mercy
If you are tired of typical school/uni bls and want a good one with suspense and plot - this is the right choice, from the author of Manner of death. The topic is not easy and controversial, euthanasia - should it be legal? Is that an act of killing ? How to make sure that it is the only option and at the same time no one uses it as a tool? Can MLs go through this challenge?
1 0
Replying to eesaeonni • Apr 16, 2025
Title Weapon & Soul Spoiler
Omg guys you'll so cool watching this show without subtitle 👏
Actually, I just translating chinese/Vietnamese subs through video translator 😅 links for episodes are in discussions to S2
0 5
On Go Brother! • Apr 15, 2025
Title Go Brother!
Going through Peng Yu Chang works, so happy that I found this movie! While it started as a typical teen comedy, after 20 min it strikes hard and maintains tension till the end, and yes - it is bittersweet
2 0
Lily Alice • Apr 14, 2025
Article Lee Jung Jae plans to incorporate AI into content to pave the way for a new content ecosystem
For me AI is more like a concept, which I only can accept as a tool, not substitute, CGI removed necessity for physical large scale models, AI can do that quicker. However if I learn AI interfered in acting or substituted real people, I will boycott production
2 1
