News P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 23, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Nice to meet you, currently I am watching some of my previously watched shows.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 23, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
thnx, Unnie, lol ^^
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 23, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
nice to meet you.
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 22, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Cool!, you got to go to Hana Yori Dango's couple spot
0 0
Jeaniessi • Dec 17, 2013
Article MDL Best Of Korean Dramas 2013 [Vote inside!]
Think the best is Master's Sun, though I am a little bias because I haven't watched many Korean dramas, also not many that actually started airing this year, but still I think I would have still chosen Master's Sun. :)
1 0
Jeaniessi • Dec 16, 2013
Article MDL Best Of Korean Dramas 2013 [Vote inside!]
I believe Master's Sun is the best this year, though I'm being a little biased since I haven't watched many, but if I did I think I would still choose Master's Sun. :)
2 0
