News
Skye-N-Rain • Jun 20, 2014
Article Update on Gong Hyo Jin's fractured arm and her recovery
Hope everyone involved recovers very soon from their injuries. ^_^
0 0
On Huang Wei Ting • Jun 19, 2014
Person Huang Wei Ting
Happy Birthday!! ^_^
0 0
On Joe Cheng • Jun 19, 2014
Person Joe Cheng
Happy Birthday!! ^_^ Loved you in It started with a kiss and the sequel. ^_^
1 0
On Ishida Miku • Jun 15, 2014
Person Ishida Miku
Happy Birthday!!! ^_^
0 0
On Kwak Jung Wook • Jun 12, 2014
Person Kwak Jung Wook
Happy Birthday!! Pretty cool that only one day older than my brother, my brother turns 24 tomorrow. ^_^
0 0
On Jang Se Hyun • Jun 9, 2014
Person Jang Se Hyun
Happy Birthday! Hope to see you in some bigger roles. ^_^
0 0
On Cha Seung Won • Jun 8, 2014
Person Cha Seung Won
Happy Birthday ahjussi!!! ^_^
0 0
On Kim Hyun Joong • Jun 6, 2014
Person Kim Hyun Joong
Happy Birthday !! ^_^
0 0
On Hyo Min • May 31, 2014
Person Hyo Min
Happy Birthday!! ^_^
0 0
On Fukushi Sota • May 31, 2014
Person Fukushi Sota
Happy Birthday!!, Loved him in Starman and can't believe he is only a little over a year older than me. ^_^
1 0
Replying to Chocobana • May 26, 2014
Person Jo A Young
Yay, we share the same b-day~ Awesome :D
Happy B-day to you too!! ^_^
0 0
On Jae Hee • May 25, 2014
Person Jae Hee
Happy Birthday! ^_^
0 0
Cheer • May 24, 2014
Article Introducing Thai Lakorns
They sound interesting, I so far plan to watch a few, which Full House the Thai version is definitely on the list. This information really helps though, so thanks. ^_^
1 0
On Nylon Chen • May 20, 2014
Person Nylon Chen
Happy Birthday!! ^_^
0 0
On Jeon Min Seo • May 20, 2014
Person Jeon Min Seo
Happy Birthday, Princess!! ^_^
0 0
SeRose • May 19, 2014
Article The Best of Asian Drama Moms (aka Happy Mother's Day from MDL) Spoiler
Great Choice, I agree with the ones I know, but I would have also added Hye Sung's mother from "I Hear Your Voice", she was so supportive and funny till the very end and also nagging till the end. R.I.P
1 0
On Satoh Takeru • May 5, 2014
Person Satoh Takeru
Happy Late Birthday. ^^
0 0
SayaRose • May 1, 2014
Article Meiji University Offers a Course of Arashi!
Seriously wish my college had some classes like these. ^_^
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 30, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Cool, I live in New York too! ^^
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 29, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi, I agree that some rom-coms are hard to resist, as some other people on mydramalist have mentioned, my list is full of them. ^^
0 0
