News
On Ahn Do Kyu • Sep 28, 2014
Person Ahn Do Kyu
Happy Birthday, Kiddo!!! ^_^
0 0
On Bobby Dou • Sep 28, 2014
Person Bobby Dou
Happy Birthday!! Loved him in Love, Now. ^_^
0 0
On Kimura Ryo • Sep 23, 2014
Person Kimura Ryo
Happy Birthday!! ^_^
0 0
On Key • Sep 23, 2014
Person Key
Happy Birthday!! ^_^
0 0
On Jung Yoo Geun • Sep 23, 2014
Person Jung Yoo Geun
Can't believe how cute this cutie is growing up to be, never knew after Hello Baby this little kid became an actor. He was my favorite child shown in Hello Baby. ^_^
6 0
On Godfrey Gao • Sep 22, 2014
Person Godfrey Gao
Happy Birthday, loved his character in MoMo Love. ^_^
1 0
On Gu Seung Hyun • Sep 22, 2014
Person Gu Seung Hyun
Happy Birthday Cutie, loved him playing young Lee Jung Suk twice. ^_^
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 21, 2014
Article 'You From Another Star' gets US remake
Even though there is a fifty-fifty chance on it being good or bad, I still want to see how it turns out, I also like that if its good it might end up as a continuing series and have multiple seasons, while the original has 21 episodes. When I watch the original, the thing is I wanted more of them together as a couple and just more in general of the series. Just hope they keep the charm of this series in it and don't screw it up. Either way can't wait to see this made into a show I don't need to read subtitles for. ^_^
0 0
On Shone An • Sep 21, 2014
Person Shone An
Happy Birthday!! Found him so creepy in MARS. ^_^
0 0
On Lee Jong Suk • Sep 15, 2014
Person Lee Jong Suk
Happy Birthday!!! Even though one day late. Loved him in I Hear Your Voice and also in Secret Garden even if it was a small part. ^_^
0 0
Cheer • Sep 12, 2014
Article Lee Jong Suk confirms Pinocchio alongside Lee Yu Bi and Kim Young Kwang
Loved him in I Hear Your Voice and also his small part in Secret Garden, so I can't wait to see how he does in this drama. ^_^
4 0
On Choi Sung Joon • Sep 8, 2014
Person Choi Sung Joon
Happy Birthday!! ^_^
0 0
On My Love from the Star • Sep 7, 2014
Title My Love from the Star
I read that there is an Indonesian version that wasn't originally licensed until after it aired. I hope someone subs it. It sounds interesting that it follows the same story, so I really want to see if it is just as good as the Korean. ^_^
0 0
On Cha Sun Woo • Sep 6, 2014
Person Cha Sun Woo
Happy Birthday!!! ^_^
0 0
On Kusakari Masao • Sep 6, 2014
Person Kusakari Masao
Happy Birthday!!! ^_^
0 0
On Secretly Loving You • Sep 6, 2014
Title Secretly Loving You
Can anyone find this in English sub? If you know were to find it message or reply back. ^_^
1 0
On Blade Man • Sep 3, 2014
Title Blade Man
Sounds interesting, so a definite watch for me. ^_^
0 0
On Jiro Wang • Aug 27, 2014
Person Jiro Wang
Happy Birthday, Jiro, definitely one of my favorite Taiwanese actors, can't believe I almost completely forgot his birthday. ^_^
2 0
On Jeong Da Bin • Aug 23, 2014
Person Jeong Da Bin
R.I.P
0 0
On Aoi Yu • Aug 18, 2014
Person Aoi Yu
Happy Birthday!!!! ^_^
0 0
