News
Replying to kittenmittons • Nov 23, 2014
Title Pinocchio
I am 3 episodes in and so far it is pretty mediocre... hopefully it picks up
My faves =/ good quality. Those are guilty pleasure dramas, so no need to get butthurt. IHYV and City Hunter are what I see as 10/10.
2 0
On Pinocchio • Nov 23, 2014
Title Pinocchio
I am 3 episodes in and so far it is pretty mediocre... hopefully it picks up
0 4
On Boys over Flowers • Nov 8, 2014
Title Boys over Flowers
I am enjoying this drama right now but jesus christ, can they go easy on the Harry Potter music ffs
3 0
On I Hear Your Voice • Oct 27, 2014
Title I Hear Your Voice
Finished this drama, i honestly was hoping for more romance given they lived together. But the story was great, quality acting and just overall good drama.
1 0
On Hyde, Jekyll, Me • Oct 16, 2014
Title Hyde, Jekyll, Me
I am going to watch this for all the hot and cold that's gonna happen
1 0
On Reply 1997 • Oct 16, 2014
Title Reply 1997
Guys, is it really worth the time? I watched first 2 episodes and was super bored.. does it get good at some point?
3 2
On Lee Jong Suk • Oct 14, 2014
Person Lee Jong Suk
why is he not in the top 10 Top Actors?
8 1
Replying to JoaBar • Aug 25, 2014
Article Lee Jong Suk & Park Shin Hye offered lead roles for "Pinocchio"
I liked her in You're Beautiful, but now I'm a little tired of her. She always plays poor girl who falls in love…
i think she does great in the poor girl genre, her kiss scenes are the worst I have ever seen though...
1 0
Cheer • Aug 24, 2014
Article Lee Jong Suk & Park Shin Hye offered lead roles for "Pinocchio"
Great, more fish head kisses...
6 1
Cheer • Jul 31, 2014
Article Shim Eun Kyung confirmed for Cantabile Romance
much better! I just hope the drama isn't as boring as anime was
0 0
Suki • Jul 31, 2014
Article A Stalker's Guide to Jang Geun Suk
I just wish he picked better dramas...
1 1
Replying to Plural • Jul 28, 2014
Article Currently Watching: Trot Lovers
I'm not a fan of the male leads and I'm not really familiar in Eunji's acting since I dropped Reply 1997 in 15…
I agree. I tried to watch 1997 3 times!! gave it 1.5 episodes... boring
1 0
Replying to chibitotoro • Jul 24, 2014
Title What's Up?
Just finished watching What's Up and want to watch more of it!! It's similar to Monstar but soo much better on…
considering watching this, now that I finished Shut Up... does this have quality romance like Shut Up?
0 0
On Shut Up: Flower Boy Band • Jul 10, 2014
Title Shut Up: Flower Boy Band
Yes, THANK YOU, finally a drama with no fishead kisses
1 0
Replying to newNY • Jul 7, 2014
Title Shut Up: Flower Boy Band
Episode 2 -> WTF?
I KNOW WTF. He was my favorite!!!
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • Jul 7, 2014
Article Yoona confirmed as the female lead for 'Nodame Cantabile'
ah interesting.. the anime was boring so I hope this drama makes it a bit more fun
0 0
Cheer • Jun 9, 2014
Article The 50th Baeksang Arts Awards
LOL @ PSH
0 0
On Jang Keun Suk • Apr 9, 2014
Person Jang Keun Suk
pick better dramas pls
5 0
Replying to mahr00h • Oct 28, 2013
Title The Heirs
where do you watch this drama ... in which website ??
its also on Hulu
0 0
Replying to ayanakim • Oct 28, 2013
Title The Heirs
how do i watch? im new here.
also Hulu
1 0
