K-Drama
On Reply 1994 • Jul 18, 2018
Title Reply 1994
Dropped at 3 episodes. So boring , just couldn’t get into it
2 0
Melissa Sternenberg • Feb 21, 2017
Article Let's Talk About: Product Placement in K-Dramas
I am surprised Goblin wasn't #1 on this list. The amount of PP was insane in it - the water brand, the juice brand, Subway, Discovery Ski resort, BBQ chicken restaurants - just to name off top of my head
9 2
On Kill Me, Heal Me • Oct 23, 2015
Title Kill Me, Heal Me Spoiler
I am on episode 12 and i love the show but the GIANT GLARING MOST ANNOYING PLOT HOLE that is pissing me off right now is what kind of a shitty physiologist is she that she couldn't figure out her own past/issues. Oh, her memory is missing from age before 8, lets just not worry about that for the rest of your life. "I am afraid of basements and fire FOR SOME REASON" lets not find out the reason for that and deal with that issue, like any physiologist would do... ugh...Like, come on.
4 1
Replying to supalove • Oct 22, 2015
Person Park Seo Jun
loved him on kill me heal me, this dude seriously needs to be in more kdramas like can we please cast him in other…
I agree! he made me laugh like no other actor in any kdrama. will definately watch him in She Was Pretty
1 0
Replying to amel • Sep 16, 2015
Title Reply 1997
to be honest i was about to drop this drama until ep 8 when it started to catch my interest , it took me a week…
SAME! it was pretty boring untill episode 7 or 8, I am on 10 now and can't wait to watch more
1 0
On One Liter of Tears • Aug 20, 2015
Title One Liter of Tears
Is it the top drama cause it's so sad? I don't understand why the raiting is 10/10 because all everyone says is how much they cried and I am more interested in story, characters and development. It is categorized as romance, is there actual romance or no?
0 1
On Love Rain • Aug 5, 2015
Title Love Rain
Can't get thru the last half... is it worth finishing?
2 3
On Healer • May 13, 2015
Title Healer
7 episodes in and I love this drama.
5 0
Replying to solia • May 12, 2015
Title Healer
Most of the rating goes for the acting and the action at the beginning of the series. It started out so good and…
in other words, it's a kdrama
0 0
On Flower Boy Next Door • Feb 3, 2015
Title Flower Boy Next Door
Surprisingly good drama. The humor is 10/10, acting is amazing. The production is well done, not sure why the rating is so low
3 0
Replying to Doremeduck • Jan 15, 2015
Title Pinocchio
Can they please get rid of the massive, ugly coats?
HAHAHA i also noticed. poor Jong Suk just drowns in the oversized coats
0 0
On K-POP - The Ultimate Audition • Jan 14, 2015
Title K-POP - The Ultimate Audition
where can i watch this??
0 1
Replying to Prince Min Min • Jan 9, 2015
Article Best of Korea 2014 Winners!!!
haha you who came from the stars gets most overrated drama ^.^ the drama itslef was good but i feel it wasnt as…
I agree. I couldn't watch past 6 episodes
0 0
On Pinocchio • Jan 7, 2015
Title Pinocchio
I love how this drama hasn't been a victim of having the AWESOME -> BORING in the middle - > decent ending kind of flow. The first episodes were fun, the drama is still very exciting and hasn't gotten boring yet. Hoping for a good ending
8 0
On Bride of the Century • Jan 5, 2015
Title Bride of the Century
It was 10/10 till episode 8... I'm on episode 11 and it's "okay".. should I drop it?
0 2
Cheer • Dec 29, 2014
Article 2014 Year in Review Part 1: Yay or Nay
I agree with you on Man from the Stars. I watched 3-4 episodes and couldn't get into it. The Main FC is so annoying
3 1
On Pinocchio • Dec 18, 2014
Title Pinocchio
ERMAGERD SO MUCH CRYING THE FEEEEELS
2 0
Eatbreathasiandramas • Dec 15, 2014
Article Currently Watching: Pinocchio
I'm so into this show! one of the better quality dramas in years
2 0
Replying to jxsilicon9 • Dec 11, 2014
Title Pinocchio
I didn't expect the secret to be revealed so soon. I thought they would wait to 15 episodes in or something. I'm…
I agree. The show pacing is very non standard, they are moving fast and i love it. Can't wait to see what'd next
2 0
Replying to kittenmittons • Nov 25, 2014
Title Pinocchio
I am 3 episodes in and so far it is pretty mediocre... hopefully it picks up
holy balls, after episode 4 i take it all back. It is getting way good
1 0
