K-Drama Replying to Lisandra Kelly • Jun 23, 2020
Person Johnny Huang
What kind of drama is that? ?
something like pillow book =)
0 0
On Johnny Huang • Jun 19, 2020
Person Johnny Huang
i would love to see him in a wuxia/xianxia drama =)
3 3
Replying to christinatina • May 26, 2020
Title The Romance of Tiger and Rose
I really want to see more of ex third princess that is known as arrogant and her martial art that is so strong…
I totally agree!
1 0
On Love of Thousand Years • May 25, 2020
Title Love of Thousand Years
love love love! need another one like this! <3
0 0
Replying to kittiarra • May 24, 2020
Title My Dear Destiny
Where can I watch this?
sadness! thanks for the quick reply!
1 0
Replying to Table122000 • May 23, 2020
Title Fake Princess
Ep. 1 & 2 now available with English subs at MGTV Drama YouTube Channelhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTulSfEm1c14WWRbSN-CNAQ
Thank you!
0 0
Replying to Roselixa2398 • May 23, 2020
Title My Dear Destiny
I loved the trailer, and the first 12 episodes they really roped me into this. I'm so glad I can understand Chinese…
Where can I watch this?
0 3
On Love a Lifetime • May 23, 2020
Title Love a Lifetime
Anyone have any updates on this yet? Any eta on when it's coming out? Thanks so much!
1 0
On Ashes of Love Season 2 • Apr 10, 2020
Title Ashes of Love Season 2
????
0 0
Replying to SUNNY • Apr 7, 2020
Person Ren Jia Lun
His serious mode is off the scale! His eyes make you obey! He’s a very good actor.
Right?!?!?! omo so handsome!
1 0
On Ren Jia Lun • Apr 7, 2020
Person Ren Jia Lun
He's such a strange character. Fell in love with him in Under the Power but he was just Ok in The Destiny of the White Snake. I'm a fan but it's just so strange...he's SO handsome at certain angles and when he's angry but when he smiles or at other times he's just not good looking at all. lolol Still love him nonetheless.
2 2
Replying to Sweetpea Mama • Apr 2, 2020
Title Love Designer
Viki has added a fan channel and is seeking licensing.https://www.viki.com/tv/36963c-love-advanced-customizationTitle…
Thank you for sharing!
0 1
Replying to Sweetpea Mama • Apr 2, 2020
Title Love Designer
Teaserhttps://youtu.be/BuS3on3lYY8
Thanks for posting!
0 1
Replying to kittiarra • Mar 20, 2020
Title Princess Agents
Wait what....really?!?!?!?!? I was just searching for it.
i'm so sad. thank you for the update <3
0 0
On Chang Chen • Mar 9, 2020
Person Chang Chen
Anyone know why there's no new dramas listed for him? I love him!!!
1 0
Replying to Kairi of the Sky • Mar 9, 2020
Title Princess Agents
came back here just to rant not having season 2...!
Wait what....really?!?!?!?!? I was just searching for it.
0 2
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 13, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
lol! i'm trying to still figure this thing out! and yes you're right! i was thinking the same thing i could be WATCHING instead of on here! hahaha
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 13, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yayyy!
0 0