K-Drama
On The Last Immortal • Jul 15, 2023
Title The Last Immortal
coming from hidden love - i can't wait to watch this - anyone know where we can watch it? thank you!
4 2
Replying to ZengAi • Jul 15, 2023
Title The Princess and the Werewolf
The Princess and the werewolf producer Zhang hongyi posted on his Weibo today The countdown is 7654321I think…
do you know wheree?!?!?
0 0
Replying to ForeverStar • Jul 15, 2023
Title The Princess and the Werewolf
Another new fan here after Hidden love
sameeeee
4 0
Replying to Hla • Jul 15, 2023
Title The Princess and the Werewolf
After hidden love ...I will watch all CZY dramas ..amazing actor
omg me tooooo i can't wait for this one
2 0
Replying to Hla • Jul 15, 2023
Title The Princess and the Werewolf
After hidden love ...I will watch all CZY dramas ..amazing actor
omg me tooooo i can't wait for this one
3 0
On Destined • Jul 6, 2023
Title Destined
Can I watch on VIKI?
1 1
Replying to Chia6 • Jul 6, 2023
Title Princess, Make Way
10 minutes each episode? Why not make 1 hour per episode, So just 2 episodes total. Lol My guess it is for commercial…
i was just wondering the same
0 0
Replying to Deirdre19 • Jul 6, 2023
Title Princess, Make Way
Sounds interesting... I'm relieved to see that some people are still able to come up with a story line for a short-length…
why are they so short?
0 0
On Princess, Make Way • Jul 6, 2023
Title Princess, Make Way
Will the get on viki?
0 0
On The Love Lasts Two Minds • Jan 27, 2023
Title The Love Lasts Two Minds
Who slashed his feet?! I’m so confused!!!!
2 2
On Sword and Fairy Inn • Aug 4, 2022
Title Sword and Fairy Inn
Anyone know where I can find this? TIA
2 0
On A Dream of Splendor • Jul 17, 2022
Title A Dream of Splendor
I can’t find on Netflix 😭 please help!
1 3
Replying to StarShaDow • May 25, 2022
Title Legend of Yunze Season 2
Below is 1 to 8 episode link with eng subtitle 👇🏻
You're so fast! Thank you!
1 1
On Legend of Yunze Season 2 • May 25, 2022
Title Legend of Yunze Season 2
Where can I watch it with english subs?
1 3
On Ancient Love Poetry • Aug 16, 2021
Title Ancient Love Poetry
I don’t like the girl lead…. Doesn’t match main lead.
1 2
Replying to crisylam • Feb 12, 2021
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
I found this site - https://www.redbubble.com/shop/psycho+but+its+okayBut there are other sites for the dolls
Yeah it’s amazing!!!!!! I want the whole set!
1 0
On Cha Eun Woo • Jan 12, 2021
Person Cha Eun Woo
i love love him. i need to see him in historical dramas hahaha as the ML. omg.
11 0
Replying to Kimberly Chang Pui Kim • Jan 9, 2021
Person Ren Jia Lun
Truly! He isn't one who is good looking in the usual aesthetic sense as in tall, sharp or sculpted features, but…
Yesssss! I thought I was the only one that felt that way Hahahhaa
1 0
Replying to neya • Oct 17, 2020
Title Love Is All
it's not available on spotify, but you can download the music on youtube and upload the songs through your local…
Thank you <3
1 0
Replying to binbon • Sep 14, 2020
Title Let's Shake It!
https://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2017/11/cdrama-lets-shake-it-et-episodes-english-subbed.html
Thank you!!!
1 0