Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 13, 2014
Replying to Sady • Sep 15, 2023
Person Seo Yea Ji
Hope she'll be able to make a comeback soon!
where she go?!
0 6
Replying to AhRa • Sep 6, 2023
Person Tan Jian Ci
I've watched Jian Ci's dramas before. But recently watched LYF, and I just couldn't get over him for the past…
Omg same!
1 0
Replying to kittiarra • Aug 14, 2023
Omg I came on to write the same thing!!!! Although, I heard someone say it comes out at the end of the month!…
Just read that they’re still debating…. About policies…. Imma die.
1 1
Replying to Vniverse • Aug 14, 2023
Let me know the survival rate of waiting for season 2 announcement after y'all watch last episode of S1 💀
Omg I came on to write the same thing!!!! Although, I heard someone say it comes out at the end of the month! Is that true?!
1 4
On Lost You Forever • Aug 9, 2023
I die. I can’t wait 5 days for next episodes!!!!! Who’s with me?! I’m watching trailers on rerun lolol
2 11
On Lost You Forever • Aug 9, 2023
I die. I can’t wait 5 days for next episodes!!!!! Who’s with me?! I’m watching trailers on rerun lolol
0 1
Replying to torymylove • Aug 2, 2023
Oh, your heart will break some more for XL as the story goes on. What could have been.
😭😭😭😭😭
0 0
Replying to kittiarra • Aug 2, 2023
Omggggg please no! I was hoping that a typo!!! I’ll die!
Sadnesssss
0 0
Replying to McLoveDrama • Aug 2, 2023
Hahaha..I feel you, luckily for me, I got my coworker interested in K and C dramas. We love to chat about each…
I need more drama addict friends
1 0
Replying to frost • Aug 2, 2023
it’s split into two parts because of new rules where show limits are 40 eps. And because 40 eps are not enough…
I kinda wish it would just stop at 40 but at the same time I want to keep watching hahhaa
0 2
Replying to Noush • Aug 2, 2023
I see the hole story about the 4 MLs and FL ‘s personalities, love styles , their life experiences, and their…
I’m soo torn on this
0 0
Replying to frost • Aug 2, 2023
it’s split into two parts because of new rules where show limits are 40 eps. And because 40 eps are not enough…
Thank goodness there is a rule lolol
0 4
Replying to frost • Aug 2, 2023
it’s split into two parts because of new rules where show limits are 40 eps. And because 40 eps are not enough…
Omggggg what why!!! I need to binge!!!
0 0
Replying to Loocee • Aug 2, 2023
same!!! i haven't felt this way since TTEOTM!! i think i might suck it up and read the damn 51 chapters lol
Seriously
1 0
Replying to torymylove • Aug 2, 2023
Oh, your heart will break some more for XL as the story goes on. What could have been.
Noooooooooo
0 2
Replying to Ltran904 • Aug 2, 2023
But he tortured her right after.... she almost died!
🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
0 0