Celebrity
Replying to Aldurciyka • Aug 21, 2026
Title This I Promise You
where?
Sure are you available to watch without English Subtitles because sometimes there's no English subtitles if I sent to you.
0 1
Replying to KittyFlash • Aug 21, 2026
Title Bpai Hai Teung Duang Dao
it already been subbed already but I can send a link for you.
Sure, but I am super late because I was too busy with life I'll try my best to sent a link to you.
0 1
Replying to KittyFlash • Jul 24, 2026
Title Fai Lang Fai Spoiler
Found it, but I can I send through DM to you?
Yeah, don't know I'll be find that video anymore since that website can be down sadly.
0 0
Replying to Burcu • Jul 18, 2026
Title Hangout 2 Spoiler
Any updates?
For now they are focusing on too many thai lakorn series. Haven't seen any updates yet usually it under Thai News Information if you understand Thai language.
0 0
Replying to KittyFlash • Jun 12, 2026
Title Ubathteehet Spoiler
Google drive, but there's one with BiliBili app as well either bugaboo Inter.
Sure I can but for now I am just staying safe in the area because I have tornado warning.
0 1
Replying to KittyFlash • May 10, 2026
Title Ubathteehet
usually I watch bugaboo inter but some people needs an English subtitles I usually send a link to people needs…
okay just direct message me because I'm not allow to post on websites on here.
1 1
Replying to Nebulayan • May 10, 2026
Title Ubathteehet
Where do you guys watch these
usually I watch bugaboo inter but some people needs an English subtitles I usually send a link to people needs it direct message I just usually send .
1 4
Replying to KittyFlash • May 6, 2026
Title Ubathteehet
Google drive, but there's one with BiliBili app as well either bugaboo Inter.
Alright let me direct message you right now.
0 3
Replying to KittyFlash • May 4, 2026
Title Ubathteehet
Google drive, but there's one with BiliBili app as well either bugaboo Inter.
Sure I'll link for you but sometimes not so common to find English Subtitles with Thai Lakorn series usually I remember you have to download the files.
1 5
Replying to KittyFlash • May 4, 2026
Title Haunted Mansion
On MonoMax? But only Thai Citizen people allow able to get watch or buy their subscription of it.
That what I said even though you still have to buy those on buying subscription from them. That's belongs to Thailand because they let people had put their phone number able make a account of it.
0 1
On Pan Din Hua Jai • Apr 23, 2026
Title Pan Din Hua Jai
Synopsis: Moli, a city woman, is assigned to work in a rural district, where she must collaborate with Village Chief Kaitong to help villagers overcome an economic crisis. Together, they promote herbal farming and apply the principles of the sufficiency economy. Despite their initial bickering, the seeds of love begin to take root, waiting to bloom before either of them realizes it.
0 0
On The Royal Chef • Apr 5, 2026
Title The Royal Chef
https://www.mebmarket.com/ebook-359426-%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%88%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%A7 (Base on the book)
0 0
Replying to La Brina • Mar 22, 2026
Person Pope Thanavat Vatthanaputi
miss him so much. When will he come back?
He is come back just that my mum told me that P Pope had to take care of his mum health at the moment because he doesn't usually post things on his social media often. I can accurately imagine how struggling his mum health is. Had to do the same thing with my mum health as well too didn't have time be watching, editing and more things to do with life honestly.
0 0
On Brothers • Mar 17, 2026
Title Brothers
https://youtu.be/Y7pBeibdgEA?si=GHGhWdeUoqBwff7T (Brothers Teaser)
1 0
Replying to Its Liane • Mar 8, 2026
Title Pinanong
Hopefully that means Netflix in US. I’ll have to look it up.
Maybe you should watch the oldest one when the remake version comes out. Because P Weir and PMin Peachya plays the oldest version.
0 0
Replying to Its Liane • Mar 6, 2026
Title Pinanong
Hopefully that means Netflix in US. I’ll have to look it up.
Because it's only available South Asia, which Thailand can have access to able to watch English subtitles.
0 2
On Aroma of Affection • Feb 26, 2026
Title Aroma of Affection
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=baA1rR7hx2k (Trailer: Aroma of Affection)
0 0
Replying to Suresh • Feb 20, 2026
Person Golf Pichaya Nitipaisalkul
What happened to him no new dramas ??
He usually focusing on his music careers, plus he spending time with his wife. Also making gaming content alot things he doing his life.
2 0
On Golf Pichaya Nitipaisalkul • Feb 20, 2026
Person Golf Pichaya Nitipaisalkul
Happy birthday P Golf! Hope you have greatest birthday and with many more I've been growing up listening to your music long decade ago.
0 0
Replying to Vico SDL • Feb 8, 2026
Title Friends on Fire
I think she had an injury or something like that
Actually she's is sick though, because P New of the host in CH7HD post on his Instagram page.
0 0
