Celebrity
On Nat Sakdatorn • Jan 24, 2025
Person Nat Sakdatorn
Happy birthday P Nat Sakdatorn! 🥂
0 0
Replying to parinitta • Jan 22, 2025
Title The Yarns
where can we watch it
MONOMAX, but they have English subtitles and it's only Thai Citizen people able to get app and watch English subtitles too.
0 0
Replying to fefeniaku • Jan 22, 2025
Title Operation Red Sea
where i can watch this movie in 2025?
You can watch on Tubi
0 0
On The Seven Fighters • Jan 6, 2025
Title The Seven Fighters
Good drama series! But it's so funny that running from those alligators 55555555 I can't believe that they trying to find good spot of their hide out. Highly recommend this drama series.
0 0
On Singh See Quare • Jan 4, 2025
Title Singh See Quare
This drama series was amazing! I wish they added more season of them of P Tye, P Art, Phet, Mac are good cast members, so emotional that P Art aka P Pingpong lost his wife he has good memories of his wife some rest of alive. But now P Pingpong have to start over starts a new life.
0 0
Replying to KittyFlash • Jan 3, 2025
Title Ingredients
You can follow P Gameplay Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/gameplay.rb/?hl=en
Usually he focusing on doing school most the time or either you can DM him about it how's he doing usually he responds in DM
0 0
Replying to lovepatr • Jan 2, 2025
Title Ingredients
What is gameplay up to these days
You can follow P Gameplay Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/gameplay.rb/?hl=en
0 2
Replying to paulstutz • Jan 1, 2025
Article "Officer Black Belt" Kim Woo Bin on Battling Cancer: "I never thought I couldn't overcome it"
Akkaphan Namart P Om Akkphan, also known as Akkaphan Namart, was a Thai actor who passed away on September 22,…
By the way, I added 'P' because in Thailand, we show respect towards elderly people or those who are older than I am. However, you can remove the 'P' part; just typing out his name will convey who he is. Cancer is hard for people to cure, and I understand that it is sad when individuals are fighting cancer, trying to stay active and fight for themselves. I recognize that some people do workouts to help forget their health issues and illnesses. I'm sorry to hear that you had cancer in 2010.
1 1
Replying to paulstutz • Dec 28, 2024
Article "Officer Black Belt" Kim Woo Bin on Battling Cancer: "I never thought I couldn't overcome it"
Akkaphan Namart P Om Akkphan, also known as Akkaphan Namart, was a Thai actor who passed away on September 22,…
I was posted like about around September ago, I already know whole storyline already watch the Thai News been posted about him and decades ago there's video Channel 7HD posting about Thai Actors/Actress been passing away since 2024.
1 3
On Shuffle of Hearts • Dec 28, 2024
Title Shuffle of Hearts
https://youtu.be/Me7GYUpDzZk?si=7w8I84lC5T-Anu0b Trailer
1 0
On Eclipsed Heart • Dec 28, 2024
Title Eclipsed Heart
https://youtu.be/BdRk9g85YbY?si=jtdZcCh1oGLbe5MD (Drama series: Dut Chan Dan Mek)
0 0
On Lying • Dec 27, 2024
Title Lying
https://youtu.be/VBMk8Yt_SGs?si=U-lgIXWyoQASA7h5
0 0
On The Gift • Dec 27, 2024
Title The Gift
https://youtu.be/LMuoHiTVJbw?si=Q1VSnKaEF8o4bkm5 (Drama series: The Gift)
2 0
On Strong Will • Dec 27, 2024
Title Strong Will
https://youtu.be/nPPEU0T-x_U?si=3AE5f0Mo2Emo45DK New Drama series: Look Poo Chai Hua Jai Petch (202?)
1 0
On Sweet Dreams • Dec 26, 2024
Title Sweet Dreams
https://youtu.be/YxF6rDvhu4U?si=1US0aagywWa9vU52 Trailer: Sweet Dreams
3 2
On Ghost of Love • Dec 20, 2024
Title Ghost of Love
I'm so excited for this I hope that P Art Pasut gets a main roles on every channels in the future reference. 🙏🏻
0 0
On Baan Nee Phee Mai Pob • Dec 18, 2024
Title Baan Nee Phee Mai Pob
That was amazing show, but it's was too funny that P Fern and P Phol doesn't have that much romance series which is sad there's no kissing scenes only P Phol was catching when P Fern falls down the rice field. Hopefully P Art Pasut and P Prima reunion Thai Lakorn series together again, but P Art Pasut didn't renew his contract to Channel 3 he was a becoming a freelance person since in 2020 something. Overall the ending part is decent okay but just need more romance series.
0 0
On The Legacy • Dec 18, 2024
Title The Legacy
https://youtu.be/pnPBz-JpTgo?si=qX9lOUC1emiBDh87 Trailer of The Legacy
1 0
On Eternal Rain • Dec 15, 2024
Title Eternal Rain
https://youtu.be/_T_BiBRCs2w?si=cKMsr34m6t9zp40U Trailer of Eternal Rain
6 0
On Kane Theeradej Wongpuapan • Dec 4, 2024
Person Kane Theeradej Wongpuapan
Happy belated birthday, P Ken, I hope you have the greatest birthday and wish you many blessings coming your way. Spend time with your family and friends gathering around. Miss your Thai Lakorn series. Yours!
3 0
