Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 14 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 7, 2019
On The Lover • Sep 25, 2025
Title The Lover
never noticed until years later but all of Takuya and joon jae's scenes have the music from Brokeback mountain lmaooo
5 0
On ABO Desire • Jul 14, 2025
Title ABO Desire
huang xing is really selling the omega vibe! the mannerisms and the face card are all on point
6 0
Replying to akira • Jan 13, 2025
um... 28 isn't old 😭
28 and 31 is too old to be playing high schoolers. both main characters look extra old in this drama because they’re cosplaying as 16 and 18 year olds
1 1
Replying to Nicole - hhnike • Sep 21, 2024
Who could blame it? I would try to escape that tiny terrarium at any chance I get, too. Khun Shy deserves better.
right?! and they have the nerve to be shocked when the turtle got sick
1 0
Replying to horiph • Jun 27, 2024
Title Kidnap
ik this is gonna sound weird because I don't want to cheer on friends falling out but I'm glad things turned out…
i agree!
0 0
On Kidnap • Jun 16, 2024
Title Kidnap
ohm has a new partner…things must’ve been BADDDDD🤭
0 3
Replying to cotyledon • Oct 7, 2022
He said the director said soon, not by the end of the year. And i highly doubt it’s even possible to air it…
🧍🏻‍♀️
0 0