News
On Stranger Season 2 • Oct 4, 2020
Title Stranger Season 2
I need moooore :)
7 0
On Stranger Season 2 • Aug 18, 2020
Title Stranger Season 2
waaaa 2nd season! goosebumps
1 0
Replying to Axl • Aug 26, 2019
Title Watcher
I don't know if its a good thing to be confused about the main plot all the time lol
I meant more like not being predictable and messing with my guesses :)
1 1
On Watcher • Aug 4, 2019
Title Watcher
Very good. I'm confused about the main plot all the time. Good writing, directing and acting.
12 3
On The Longest Day in Chang'an • Jul 8, 2019
Title The Longest Day in Chang'an
This looks good
0 0
Replying to Joobebe • Feb 2, 2019
Title The Story of Ming Lan
I'm on episode 57 and I'm not feeling the female MC. She's like a sugar-free, low-fat, soy milk, vanilla frappuccino…
Dunno, now she looks very cold to me, always restricting her feelings , stomping her anger, keeping it cool with calm calculated conversation. And I think she gonna explode soon, someone gonna get his ass kicked. Only burst till now we saw when 4th sister insisted to change the bury site of her mother.
1 0
Replying to Whitesand • Feb 2, 2019
Title The Story of Ming Lan
I'm on episode 3, the pace so far pretty slow and boring. Total 73 episodes, should I continue watching, will…
If the story doesn't catch you at beginning, at least first look at the production. All the customs, setup, camera angles, acting,... everything looks so "alive" to me. The story opens up later and you won't regret it.
6 0
On The Story of Ming Lan • Jan 29, 2019
Title The Story of Ming Lan
oh my, the bickering back and forth with everyone, will they ever have peace for themselves.
6 0
On The Story of Ming Lan • Jan 15, 2019
Title The Story of Ming Lan
wohohoho. This is very good production.
4 0
On The Rise of Phoenixes • Sep 22, 2018
Title The Rise of Phoenixes
Uuh wow, I got hooked within 15 min of first episode. Looks promising.
0 0
On Money Flower • Jan 21, 2018
Title Money Flower Spoiler
All the dolls played in Pil Joo's tune till now, but there is still 4 episodes left. Aaaargh, I suspect something bad will happen to him at the end.
4 0
On Bad Guys: City of Evil • Dec 18, 2017
Title Bad Guys: City of Evil
What is in the air this year, so many crime dramas and Park Joong Hoon getting into dramas. Woot I only saw him in movies till now.
1 0
Replying to JoanneSmith • Nov 19, 2017
Title Money Flower Spoiler
She drowned. I believe his brother drowned at the same time, which is why she jumped in the lake. I have to go…
With all the flashbacks together, I think father of Pil Joo is Jung Mal Ran husband. To assure her child Jang Boo as possible successor she got rid of them. Husband probably had an affair or it was a previous marrige/lover...
1 0
On Money Flower • Nov 12, 2017
Title Money Flower
Sniff, sniff. Do I smell a revenge drama. mmmmmmmmm :)
4 0
Replying to Carolina • Sep 8, 2017
Title Kurokawa no Techo Spoiler
just watched ep 7 and she was screwed over by everybody.EVERYBODY. GInza life is scary.
Please don't spoil it for other comment readers.
3 0
Replying to iffah • Jul 20, 2017
Title Stranger
Should i watch this??
If you like your fingernails, no (joke)
1 0
Replying to Sharn • Jul 17, 2017
Title Stranger
I can't comprehend the shock I am feeling at ep 12.
Oh yes, I understand, I was totally messed up at the end.
1 0
On Good Manager • Jun 22, 2017
Title Good Manager
Wow, this is very refreshing, good drama
0 0
On Stranger • Jun 14, 2017
Title Stranger Spoiler
Oh no, is he gonna get dirty to get them all down...
1 1
Replying to Caroli Zfn • Jun 5, 2017
Title History of the Salaryman
is there a lot of romance in this drama or only once
The drama you are looking for is "Heading to the Ground". As you see I'm not a regular on this site anymore, you should ask on forum next time, quicker response.
0 0
