Celebrity P
On Deprecated profile comment • Feb 15, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
No prob! :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 20, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for the request!~ ^^
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 28, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
HI! Thanks for the request! :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 17, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
OH! Really? HAHAHAHA I live in Saudi Arabia too! HAHAHAHAHAHA I'm a Filipino but I live Saudi Arabia :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 7, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I'm fine too! :D Where do you live? :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 5, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
HELLO! Thanks for the request! How are you doing? :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 12, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I'm Filipina but I live in Saudi Arabia HAHAHAHAHAHA You? :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 9, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Melodramas? HAHA I watch melodramas! It's ok for me XD. Itazura na Kiss? Yeah! Maybe you can watch it? :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Aug 2, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Innocent Man? I know that! You dropped at ep 10? why? Is it boring? XD I'm watching Itazura Na Kiss Love in Tokyo. :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 27, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I'm fine too! :D So,what drama are you watching now? :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 24, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hello! Sorry for the late reply. I've been busy these days beacuse of school works. BTW, how are you? :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 4, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yeah! :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 3, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
thank you! :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 27, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
That's what I'm feeling right now! HAHA I'm going crazy! XD
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 27, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Kinda HAHA Will you watch it? :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 27, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for the add! ^__^ How are you?
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 26, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Well, I'm now wacthing Gu Family Book :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 14, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
No problem! ;)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 14, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
HI!! Thanks for the request! :D
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 10, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I'm fine too! :D
0 0
