K-Drama
Replying to NekoMeowMeow • Feb 21, 2019
Title Pachara Montra
Embarking on another (subbing) adventure after Patiharn Rak Kam Kob Fah ^^https://nekomeowmeow.com/pacharamontra/
thank you neko. so excited to see this one. Love Weir.
1 0
Replying to redxxxcrimson • Feb 8, 2019
Review Badarn Jai Spoiler
Where did u watch it??
ondramanice (search badaan jai)
1 0
Replying to NekoMeowMeow • Dec 25, 2018
Title Miracle of Love Over the Horizon
Just pick this one up as another subbing project. But going to be a slow one! :Phttps://nekomeowmeow.com/patiharnrakkkf/
Thank you Neko. Looking forward to see it soon.
1 0
Replying to NekoMeowMeow • Oct 23, 2018
Title Secret Moon
New subbing project ^^ Despite a lot that doesn't like the pairing. I might be the odd one who think that this…
thank you so much neko...
0 0
Keeks • Oct 17, 2018
Article To Watch Meteor Garden 2018 Or Not To Watch It. That Is The Question!
I have no plan to watch it myb because im tired of this plot... I already watch the anime, taiwanese, korean & japanese version so there is no point in watching it all over again...
1 0
