K-Drama
Replying to KdramafaN • Jan 25, 2023
Game What should be your favourite kdrama?
I am planning to watch uncanny counter
its really good i would 100% reccomend!
1 0
Replying to PandaPanda • Jan 25, 2023
Game What should be your favourite kdrama?
I got Strong Woman Do Bong SoonI hated this show ðŸ˜
thats so sad! I love Strong Woman Do Bong Soon but i guess its not everyones cup of tea.
0 0
Replying to Fyren • Jan 22, 2023
Game What should be your favourite kdrama?
I got A Business Proposal. :p
yay!! i love business proposal!
1 0
Replying to ToTo512 • Jan 22, 2023
Game What should be your favourite kdrama?
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon *__* feels like I have to rewatch it
yes! rewatch itt!
1 0
SandySora • Jan 22, 2023
Game What Drama Mythical Creature are you ?
Ghost!
0 0
