News
On The Whirlwind Girl • Oct 22, 2015
Title The Whirlwind Girl
Chinese media just reported that Yang Yang may not be able to reprise his role as Ruobai in Season 2. ;______;
0 3
Replying to Yung Chu Delorenzo • Apr 19, 2015
Title Someone Like You
Does anyone know the title of the song that Lorene ten sings? She had a beautiful voice and I love the song!
The song is called "愛不愛都寂寞," which roughly translates to "Lonely Whether or Not I Love."
4 0
On Cruel Romance • Mar 7, 2015
Title Cruel Romance
Episode 1 with English subs: https://tumbleintofantasy.wordpress.com/2015/03/07/cruel-romance-episode-1-eng-subs/
14 3
Replying to GiveittotheOcean • Mar 2, 2015
Title Love Through a Millennium
Really, how is no one subbing this?! I am tired of waiting it has been weeks... I need subs. I have no idea about…
You do realize that subbing is a lot of work, right? If you are really that desperate, you can start a team. Even if you don't know Chinese, you can still help with timing (or segmenting, if you're using Viki).
6 0
Replying to amourexdile • Mar 1, 2015
Title Cruel Romance
Did they really delay it until March!?!? Is this normal for chinese dramas??
Yes, the release date is now March 3. And yes, this is completely normal for mainland dramas.
0 0
