News
Replying to Ari • Apr 28, 2026
Title Doctor on the Edge
Netflix or Prime please
Oh, it looks like it's going to be at Disney, I commented something wrong, sorry.
1 0
On Doctor on the Edge • Apr 28, 2026
Title Doctor on the Edge
Netflix or Prime please
2 1
Ari • Apr 28, 2026
Review Undercover Miss Hong
porém n colocarei uma nota baixa!
0 0
On Boyfriend on Demand • Apr 28, 2026
Title Boyfriend on Demand
Jisoo acted very well!
10 0
Replying to nayoichi • Apr 27, 2026
Title If Wishes Could Kill
But nothing confirmed yet as I wish there’s second season too
Yes!!
1 0
On If Wishes Could Kill • Apr 27, 2026
Title If Wishes Could Kill
I think there's a 2 season coming
2 2
Replying to Zeruno • Apr 25, 2026
Title Human X Gumiho
she
okk
0 0
Replying to yoon • Apr 12, 2026
Title Bok-ja's Special Rice Cake Shop
Filming will be February 2026 ~ May 2026https://www.filmmakers.co.kr/proCrewRecruiting/27373273
Is there a release date planned yet?
0 2
On Human X Gumiho • Apr 12, 2026
Title Human X Gumiho
Which one of them will be gumiho??
1 2
On This Is the Q University Admissions Office • Apr 12, 2026
Title This Is the Q University Admissions Office
Who will be in the cast?
0 0
On Bloodhounds Season 2 • Apr 6, 2026
Title Bloodhounds Season 2
Park Seo Joon and DEX will probably be the villains in the next season, and I really hope so because Seo Joon is one of my favorite actors and seeing him as a villain again would make me very happy!
7 0
Dorameiralove • Apr 6, 2026
Review Bloodhounds Season 2
e pensar q provavelmente o São João vai ser o vilão na próxima temporada, vou estar surtando aaa
1 1
On Fall In! Love • Apr 6, 2026
Title Fall In! Love
Come quickly please!!!
5 0
Replying to Ari • Apr 4, 2026
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
If it really does finish in July, is the release date sometime between August and September? Because it seems…
I'm so anxious! I hope they don't change the date
1 1
Replying to flamingo • Apr 3, 2026
Title Doctor Shin
Did we ask? 🤣🤣
Well, now it's up to people to interpret it, but at no point did I judge or anything. Everyone has dropped something before, and there's nothing wrong with that. I hope you have a good day too!
1 0
Replying to flamingo • Apr 3, 2026
Title Doctor Shin
Did we ask? 🤣🤣
I apologize again for the inconvenience..
1 0
Replying to flamingo • Apr 3, 2026
Title Doctor Shin
Did we ask? 🤣🤣
I was referring to my opinion when I wrote the review; I don't want to start an argument here, and I want to be friends with everyone and treat everyone well.
0 2
Replying to flamingo • Apr 3, 2026
Title Doctor Shin
Did we ask? 🤣🤣
Wow, I only posted this without meaning to judge anyone, I just gave my opinion and I'm not insulting the drama or the characters and even less the actors... I'm sorry if it offended you.. :(
1 5
Replying to Monolith • Apr 3, 2026
Title Can This Love Be Translated?
It's not your typical rom com. especially with the characters not committing until the episode 10. It has a darker…
YES!! I agree
1 0
Replying to yoon • Apr 2, 2026
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
Filming ending in July?https://www.filmmakers.co.kr/proCrewRecruiting/27675438
If it really does finish in July, is the release date sometime between August and September? Because it seems like if it's going to come, it'll be between August and September
0 4

1
2