News
On Bae Suzy • 6 hours ago
Person Bae Suzy
Happy birthday, beautiful! ♡♡
0 0
Replying to lulu • 11 hours ago
Title The Lament of Autumn
It does... but the plot has been changed
Thank you for telling me!
2 1
Replying to lulu • 11 hours ago
Title The Lament of Autumn
It does... but the plot has been changed
Do you know if the ML (in the C-drama, not the novel) is significantly older than the FL?
1 3
Replying to lulu • 13 hours ago
Title The Lament of Autumn
It does... but the plot has been changed
But is it still worth reading?
0 11
On Doctor X: Mafia in White • 13 hours ago
Title Doctor X: Mafia in White Spoiler
Awesome!!
2 0
On The Lament of Autumn • 14 hours ago
Title The Lament of Autumn
Does this C-drama have a novel?
0 13
On Love in Disguise • 20 hours ago
Title Love in Disguise
Almost there!!
3 0
On Love in Disguise • 20 hours ago
Title Love in Disguise
Over 13,000 fans!! 😍😍😍 yeyyy
1 0
Replying to Ari • 20 hours ago
Title Love in Disguise
Follow Taespatch (the Dispatch of Love in Disguise), there's lots of stuff going on there!!
The account name is @taespatch.kr!!
2 0
On Love in Disguise • 20 hours ago
Title Love in Disguise
Follow Taespatch (the Dispatch of Love in Disguise), there's lots of stuff going on there!!
2 1
On Love in Disguise • 20 hours ago
Title Love in Disguise
It's already in the Prime Video Brasil catalog!!
0 0
On Love in Disguise • 20 hours ago
Title Love in Disguise
Oh my God, what a beautiful preview!!! I loved it so much, it has many scenes that were in the Manhwa, I'm so happy!! 😁😁😁
1 0
Replying to Stacey • 20 hours ago
Title Love in Disguise
I hope it will be on Viki
It's going to be on Prime Video!!
0 0
Replying to Ari • 1 day ago
Title Gureumi Gureumi
Dahyun and Woomin!! I lived to see these two ♡
First comment, yeyyy
0 0
On Gureumi Gureumi • 1 day ago
Title Gureumi Gureumi
Dahyun and Woomin!! I lived to see these two ♡
2 1
On 50 Il Ui Sseom • 1 day ago
Title 50 Il Ui Sseom
Jang Da A in another role! ♡♡
0 0
Replying to Liza05 • 2 days ago
Title Snakes and Ladders
It is available here on Lezhin Snack.https://www.lezhinsnack.com/en/viewer/DAO_SnS/0
Is it free? All the episodes?
0 0
On Love in Disguise • 2 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
I hope Prime Video adds LID to its catalog soon!!
0 0
On Love in Disguise • 2 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
I'm really looking forward to the press conference!!
1 0
On Love in Disguise • 2 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
I hope the trailer comes out this week!! Because next week is the press conference and then LID comes out!!
1 0

1
2