News
On Love in Disguise • 3 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
I'm really looking forward to the press conference!!
1 0
On Love in Disguise • 3 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
I hope the trailer comes out this week!! Because next week is the press conference and then LID comes out!!
1 0
On My Boss I Love You • 3 days ago
Title My Boss I Love You
When will it premiere?
0 1
On Love in Disguise • 3 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
The press conference will be next week!! On the 14th!!
2 0
On Merry Berry Love • 3 days ago
Title Merry Berry Love
It's today!!
4 0
On Kidnap Game • 3 days ago
Title Kidnap Game Spoiler
I loved the first episode!
2 0
On Dead-End Job • 4 days ago
Title Dead-End Job
I loved the posters!!
2 0
Replying to Kim Kaphwan • 4 days ago
Title In the Net
Stan by since 2023 November...Good Luck for the next year lol
okay
0 0
On Zhao Jin Mai • 4 days ago
Person Zhao Jin Mai
I NEED TO SEE YOU IN A GL! She has a lot of potential (in my opinion)
4 2
Replying to Kim Kaphwan • 4 days ago
Title In the Net
Stan by since 2023 November...Good Luck for the next year lol
What?
0 2
Replying to candyplussbl • 4 days ago
Title The Sound of Sugar Cubes
Yes it’s a BL.
thanksss
1 1
On Love in Disguise • 4 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
Oh my God, I loved YiHee's new photos and videos!! And I also loved the interviews♡
1 0
Replying to yoo_wtf • 4 days ago
Title Naui Teuroika
Yoo Yeon-Seok & Cha Joo-Young will play the lead roles in the time-slip drama 'My Troika'.'My Troika' is a…
Are they no longer going to make this drama? It seemed like they were going to make it before, but now the cast is gone.
0 0
On Kidnap Game • 5 days ago
Title Kidnap Game
It's tomorrow!!
1 0
On The Sound of Sugar Cubes • 5 days ago
Title The Sound of Sugar Cubes
Is it a BL?
1 3
On Night of Heaven • 5 days ago
Title Night of Heaven
Is it still going to be released this year?
1 0
Replying to kadie890 • 5 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
Where is it going to stream internationally?
Prime Video
4 0
Replying to Juh • 5 days ago
Review Four Hands, Two Sonatas
Eu terminei a série hoje, o final foi tão bonito e a jornada foi toda muito bem construída, de perdão, sacrifício…
Não sei.. perdi o interesse total!
0 0
On Love in Disguise • 5 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
I loved the new stills!!
3 0
On Love in Disguise • 6 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
More than 12,000 fans aa!!
4 0

1
2