News
Replying to nicaskiv • 12 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
OMG!!! In which streaming platform is this airing?
Prime Video, October 19th!
8 2
On Love in Disguise • 12 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
LID now has over 10,000 fans!! Yey, how wonderful!! ♡♡
3 0
Replying to Cider Melon • 12 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
i hope this one has many KABEDON scenes!!
What is kabedon?
1 1
Replying to Ari • 12 days ago
Title Love in Disguise Spoiler
I loved the character guide! I knew Heejin was going to play Lee Sia!! I just found it strange that Na Hyera wasn't…
Now I understand why Na Hyera didn't appear in the Character Guide. They didn't adapt her, they adapted her cousin (Na Man Seok), but he's not going to be her cousin, he's actually Yijun's mother's brother! So they're going to change a lot of things, I loved these changes!
0 0
On Love in Disguise • 12 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
What a beautiful teaser 😭😭
2 0
On Final Table • 12 days ago
Title Final Table
I loved the new stills!! It looks like there will be romance!
5 0
Replying to Sunday • 12 days ago
Title Night Wanderer
Night Traveller faces production delays. According to reports; the drama 'Night Traveller' had completed its main…
😭😭😭
0 0
On Summer Vacation • 13 days ago
Title Summer Vacation
I hope they announce soon how many episodes there will be!
5 0
On Take Charge of My Heart • 13 days ago
Title Take Charge of My Heart
It's going to be released on Netflix here in Brazil!!
2 0
Replying to Ari • 13 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
The second protagonist you mentioned, is that the character played by actor Kim Jung Hyun??
So he's going to like Jaehee?? In the manhwa they were just coworkers, and now in the drama they'll be coworkers and he's going to like her, right?? Wow, I didn't expect that.
0 2
On Han Hyo Joo • 13 days ago
Person Han Hyo Joo
I'd love to see her in a drama with JCW!
1 0
On Doctor X: Mafia in White • 13 days ago
Title Doctor X: Mafia in White
It's coming to Netflix in Brazil!
4 0
On 100 Days of Deception • 13 days ago
Title 100 Days of Deception
It's coming to Netflix in Brazil!
7 0
On Lu Yu Xiao • 13 days ago
Person Lu Yu Xiao
Happy birthday!!
15 0
On Love in Disguise • 13 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
Almost there!!
4 0
On Love in Disguise • 14 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
I loved the videos tvN made of LID today!! ♡♡
3 0
Replying to Berbox Kay lee Zona • 14 days ago
Title Summer Vacation
October is going to kill me
me too
4 0
Replying to kwelsh • 14 days ago
Title Final Table
will have romance but most likely be a small subplot of them falling while in the kitchen
Serious?
0 2
On Sulli • 14 days ago
Person Sulli
Sulli♡
0 0
Replying to Maritza • 15 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
IT`S ME I`M THE AUDIENCE
me too😉
2 0

1
2