News
On Love in Disguise • 17 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
The reason for my happiness!! ♡♡
6 1
Replying to littledoc • 17 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
seorina is my fav, although im gonna watch yim si wan for the first time , anyway I know she is gonna make it,…
YEPP
0 0
Replying to JulySnow2 • 17 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
It's a heteroRomance, but the ML himself thinks it's a BL 🤣,as he doesn't know "the other ML" is actually…
YEP, women dressing up as men are back!!
5 0
Replying to bidulgi • 17 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
seems like it's a mistake, 12ep sadly if you check online
Wow, I was so happy... but it's okay! I'll watch and support 2S more than anything!!
1 0
Replying to justanordinaryextraordin • 17 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
now this is interesting.when i saw the poster in facebook post of a kdrama group member,i just said in my mind…
You disgusting homophobe 🤮🤮
8 4
On Love in Disguise • 17 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
16 episodes?? YEYYY
6 4
On Love in Disguise • 17 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
WHAT BEAUTIFUL POSTERS!!
8 0
Replying to Ari • 18 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
I wish they would release more information 😭😭
me too😭😭
2 0
Replying to Ari • 18 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
I wish they would release more information 😭😭
Yes, I was very sad because there was no news from LID today 😭😭😭
2 2
On Kidnap Game • 18 days ago
Title Kidnap Game
I'm looking forward to watching it, it's going to be a very interesting story!
2 0
On Love in Disguise • 18 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
Every single day that I come here, without exception, I think it's the first time I've become so attached to a drama!! ☺️
7 1
On Love in Disguise • 18 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
I hope the trailer comes out soon, and more posters too ♡♡
3 0
Replying to mingo • 18 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
im so tired of waiting why do they have to promo this since summer 😩
I wish they would release more information 😭😭
1 4
Replying to Ari • 18 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
Prime Video
You're welcome again! ☺️
1 0
Replying to Ari • 18 days ago
Title Between Steps
Will it be on Disney+ worldwide? International
I really wanted to know 😭😭
0 1
Replying to Ari • 18 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
Prime Video
You're welcome! I loved your photo of Saebom <3
1 2
Replying to Seonmul • 18 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
Will this be on Netflix?
Prime Video
1 4
Lily Alice • 18 days ago
Article Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon become parents of two
☺️☺️
4 0
Lily Alice • 18 days ago
Article Yoo Yeon Seok and Seo Hyun Jin give a glimpse of their character dynamics at 'The Perfect Lie' script reading
🥰🥰🥰
3 0
On Run On • 18 days ago
Title Run On Spoiler
I wish I had liked this drama 😭😭
0 0

1
2