Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 59 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brasil
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 21, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award2
On Love in Disguise • 22 days ago
Their voices in the mini-teaser!! Aaaa, I'm so in love with YiHee! (I gave that name to my favorite couple, aka Yoon Yijun and Kang Jaehee!) 😫
2 1
Replying to Ari • 22 days ago
It's actually a mini-teaser! It's available on tvN's YouTube channel, go check it out because it's amazing!! 💞✌🏻
You still haven't found it??
1 3
Replying to Diorfiona • 22 days ago
In the webtoon Siwan's character was the dom, I think 😭Maybe they will change it 🤔
I think they're both going to dominate! They're delivering so much!!
1 0
On Love in Disguise • 22 days ago
I'm sorry, but... the LID teaser was one of the best I've ever seen! Imagine when the actual teaser and trailers and more stuff come out?? Oh my God, I'm freaking out so much!! 😫😫🔥🔥
3 0
On Love in Disguise • 22 days ago
They looked so beautiful in the mini-teaser! Just seeing them makes my heart race! I'm counting down the days to see these two!! And I really want to talk about LID with you all!! Let's give 2S lots of support!! ♡♡♡🔥🔥
1 0
Replying to khanllee • 22 days ago
eu não aguentoo mais esperarrr aaaaaa
eu também manaa, tô pra ter um surto
1 0
Replying to 19Stars • 22 days ago
why can't I find the freaking trailer without some person's commentary over the top of it !?!
It's actually a mini-teaser! It's available on tvN's YouTube channel, go check it out because it's amazing!! 💞✌🏻
2 5
Replying to Ari • 22 days ago
Does anyone have a link to the novel?
First to comment!! Woohoo! ✌🏻✌🏻🎉
0 0
Replying to cukapoo • 23 days ago
Lee Chung Ah has been injured in a traffic accident and will be leaving the drama ‘The Obedient Killer’.She…
I hope she's okay.
4 0