Editorials
On The Scandal • 23 days ago
Title The Scandal
It's tomorrow!!
3 0
On The Blue Road • 25 days ago
Title The Blue Road
When are you coming?
1 0
Replying to Yuichin • 25 days ago
Title 100 Days of Deception
I love that it is 16 eps
me too
1 0
Replying to drzvxn • 25 days ago
Title Dead-End Job
oct 30
Confirmed?
0 3
Replying to FernandaGomes • 25 days ago
Review Four Hands, Two Sonatas
agora é que ficou bom.
Realmente perdi o interesse..
0 1
On Sigoreu Amoreu • 25 days ago
Title Sigoreu Amoreu
Any news?
0 4
On Nakamura Yuri • 25 days ago
Person Nakamura Yuri
Rest in peace, Nakamura 🕊
3 0
On Love in Disguise • 25 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
Yijun's photos are absolutely gorgeous!!
2 0
Replying to duckgoesquack • 25 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
does anyone know when the trailer is dropping?
I hope it's soon, I'm dying of anxiety!
2 0
Replying to Maddie • 25 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
Siwan is really pretty in the new stills 🤭 Jerry the cat will be there as well 🙂↕️
Are we going to have Jerry in the drama?? Aaaa, how wonderful! I was afraid they wouldn't adapt him!!
0 1
Replying to cukapoo • 26 days ago
Title I Seopui Yeonae
Hwang Min Hyun is set to replace Lee Jong Suk. He has reportedly been cast as the male lead, Tae I Seop, and is…
I think he's perfect for the role! I hope he accepts!!
4 0
On Konno Ayaka • 26 days ago
Person Konno Ayaka
Cute
0 0
On Dead-End Job • 26 days ago
Title Dead-End Job
October 7th?
0 1
Replying to cukapoo • 26 days ago
Title Dash
Scheduled to air on March 3
YEYY
0 0
Replying to JulySnow2 • 26 days ago
Title Human X Gumiho
I'm soooooooooooo excited for 2027 Q1 !Not only this This drama,but also I Went To School and Love O'Clock to…
Who is in the cast of Love O'Clock?? I don't remember the cast..
1 2
Replying to Michael kaiser • 26 days ago
Title Human X Gumiho
March probably
YEYY
4 0
On The Scandal • 26 days ago
Title The Scandal
It's this week!!
4 0
On The Perfect Lie • 26 days ago
Title The Perfect Lie
I hope MBC announces the date soon!!
0 0
On Love in Disguise • 26 days ago
Title Love in Disguise
We can't wait to watch it!
5 0
On Kang Ye Seo • 27 days ago
Person Kang Ye Seo
Happy belated birthday!!
0 0

1
2