Editorials
On Naneun Banditbuli • Sep 9, 2026
Title Naneun Banditbuli
PSJ!!
1 0
On Merry Berry Love • Sep 8, 2026
Title Merry Berry Love
Announce how many episodes there are already! 😭😭😭
1 3
Replying to Gloryi • Sep 8, 2026
Article Bae Suzy and Lee Jin Wook's 'Seven O′Clock Breakfast Club for the Brokenhearted' announces premiere
I finished reading the novel yesterday, and I was wondering when the movie would be out! 😍
Where can you find the novel, and do you have a link to it?
2 0
On Kidnap Game • Sep 7, 2026
Title Kidnap Game
I hope they announce where the streaming will be!! So everyone can see.
2 3
Replying to Ari • Sep 7, 2026
Title Final Table
I was told there would be romance, but so far they haven't put anything in the romance genres. Let's wait for…
Yes, I was told it would have romance, but I don't remember who. I don't care if it has romance or not, I'll watch the drama anyway regardless of the genre 🫰🏻
1 0
Replying to Anzu • Sep 7, 2026
Title Your Ground
Han Hyo Joo looking so pretty in her new profile photo 🥹💕https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcz_KkjOzw9/?igsi=bjRtdXo5eHJldnc=
YEP
0 0
Replying to Ari • Sep 7, 2026
Title Your Ground
I hope it comes in October/November or December!! Announce more things about MBC!!
Calm down, what I meant was for MBC to announce more about Your Ground, I didn't phrase it correctly..
0 0
Replying to KWB_HST • Sep 7, 2026
Title Gift
Kim Woo Bin has announced on Weverse that Gift will be released on Netflix
😮😮👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
1 0
On Sacred Jewel • Sep 7, 2026
Title Sacred Jewel
Anxious!!
1 0
Replying to Mr Kim • Sep 7, 2026
Title The Scandal
Trailer tmrrw
Really?
1 0
Replying to Ivan • Sep 7, 2026
Title The Scandal
Ofc and also press conference with Son Ye Jin, Nana, Ji Chang Wook and the director
YEP
1 0
On Gold Digger • Sep 6, 2026
Title Gold Digger
Could he release it in the first half of next year?
1 0
Replying to Ari • Sep 6, 2026
Title Lost
It is worth it??
To attend
0 0
On Lost • Sep 6, 2026
Title Lost
It is worth it??
0 1
On Better Days • Sep 6, 2026
Title Better Days
Incredible!
1 0
Ari • Sep 6, 2026
Review Perfect Crown
faz tempo que eu dropei, mas tirei. eu tirei por que quis assistir de novo mas, perdi a vontade.
0 0
On Punch Puntita Boonchuan • Sep 6, 2026
Person Punch Puntita Boonchuan
Cute
0 0
On Blossom through the Cloud • Sep 6, 2026
Title Blossom through the Cloud
Is it worth it?? And is the novel worth it too?? Yes, it's worth it, I'll read and watch it, and if you can, could you send me the novel again to tell me if it's worth it?? I lost it 🥲🥲
0 0
Replying to chunlibog • Sep 6, 2026
Title Gold Digger
A remake of thishttps://www.imdb.com/title/tt8200550/?ref_=tt_rvi_i_3
Wow, this one looks promising!
2 0
Replying to Ari • Sep 6, 2026
Title The Perfect Lie
I hope they announce it soon!
The date
0 0

1
2