Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 15 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brasil
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 21, 2025
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award2
Replying to Ari • Sep 5, 2026
And I've been in the Delusion fandom since back when Suzy wasn't even going to be playing FL.
Yes, I've been in the fandom since HSH and RJY were going to play the leads!! I was also so happy when I saw they were going to act together again!! And I freaked out when I found out my Susu was going to be the lead (she's my favorite actress ♡♡)
1 1
Replying to Ari • Sep 5, 2026
I hope that this month and in the next 3 months Disney will say something about this drama because MY GOD, they're…
And I've been in the Delusion fandom since back when Suzy wasn't even going to be playing FL.
4 3
On Portraits of Delusion • Sep 5, 2026
I hope that this month and in the next 3 months Disney will say something about this drama because MY GOD, they're so lazy about announcing it!! Almost 3 years of waiting, and...
8 4
Replying to Ari • Sep 5, 2026
Title Promoter
March 31st??
I saw it there on that date
1 0
Replying to Oppangit • Sep 5, 2026
Title Final Table
No Romance ? tsk tsk.
I was told there would be romance, but so far they haven't put anything in the romance genres. Let's wait for more news. The drama launches next month, so we'll have more news soon!
2 4
On Park Ah In • Sep 5, 2026
Person Park Ah In
She will play one of Yoon Yijun's (Yim Siwan's) sisters in LID!! (Love in Disguise in October!)
0 0
On Choi Jin Ho • Sep 5, 2026
Person Choi Jin Ho
He will be Yoon Yijun's (Yim Siwan) father in LID!! (Love in Disguise in October!!)
0 0
Replying to Ari • Sep 5, 2026
And I've been in the LID (drama) fandom since Siwan and Seorina were in negotiations to join the drama!! The wait…
Posters too!!
0 0
Replying to Ari • Sep 4, 2026
And to think that the day I was most anxiously waiting for finally arrived (which was yesterday, the day of the…
And I've been in the LID (drama) fandom since Siwan and Seorina were in negotiations to join the drama!! The wait was SO worth it! Now we just have to wait for the trailers, teasers, stills, and photoshoots!! (Which will be soon, I'm sure of it!) Thank you so much tvN for announcing LID to all of us who have been waiting for so long!! <33
1 1
On Love in Disguise • Sep 4, 2026
And to think that the day I was most anxiously waiting for finally arrived (which was yesterday, the day of the script reading and the day they announced the LID date)! When I saw it, I thought I was dreaming, but it was reality!! I was so happy, and now that anxiety is over! BRING ON, YOU OWNERS OF MY MONDAYS AND TUESDAYS!!! ♡♡♡
1 2
Replying to cukapoo • Sep 4, 2026
Confirmed to air on October 19script reading:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AyoJXxzlKHI&ra=m
YEPPPP
0 0
Replying to Ari • Sep 4, 2026
Title Final Table
But it's still coming this year, right? Final Table
YEY
0 0
Replying to Ari • Sep 4, 2026
Title Final Table
But it's still coming this year, right? Final Table
thankss
0 0