News
On Hi! School - Love On • Aug 25, 2014
Title Hi! School - Love On
idk how I would feel if she kissed any of the guys there in there 20s shes 14/15 idk but the drama is so good I forget shes 14/15 cause I think she in her 20s lol
4 0
Skye-N-Rain • Jan 3, 2014
Article American adaptation of Hana Yori Dango Teaser released!
I liked it was prettying interesting, its a different version I really want see the 2nd episode.
0 0
On Sophie's Revenge • Dec 29, 2013
Title Sophie's Revenge
This show was really good I just found out it was a Chinese drama I did not know that at all I thought it was a Taiwanese drama it was really good 9 out of 10 it was funny.
0 0
On Kim Ye Won • Dec 28, 2013
Person Kim Ye Won
I think she is in answer me 1997 she's Sung Siwon older sister that died on the bus her name was Sung Songju. If you wanna check they say it here. http://belectricground.com/2012/08/27/answer-me-1997-interview-with-actor-song-jong-ho/
0 0
On Prime Minister and I • Dec 25, 2013
Title Prime Minister and I
fave show so far love it
4 0
Replying to ladybug18 • Sep 21, 2013
Title K-POP - The Ultimate Audition
they need to have a second season to explain everything!!!!
ohhh that sucks it was a good show thanks for telling me!
0 0
On Kim Woo Bin • Jul 17, 2013
Person Kim Woo Bin
Happy Birthday Fighting oppa!!!!
0 0
On Special Affairs Team TEN Season 2 • Jul 15, 2013
Title Special Affairs Team TEN Season 2
OMG that was amazing that was wow i cant even put it into word just wow good show very good.
0 0
On I Hear Your Voice • Jul 12, 2013
Title I Hear Your Voice
I told my mom about this she was like wow. I had to stop watching episode 12 cause something big came up and i had to express it or else ill scream im a happy person now. Now i can watch monstar in peace without thinking about Soo Ha and Hye Sung this show is amazing thank director for this wonderful show and actors that know how to show emotions in show like this and lastly for the people that take the time to sub ever every word and line thank you soooo much!!!
1 0
On K-POP - The Ultimate Audition • Jul 11, 2013
Title K-POP - The Ultimate Audition
they need to have a second season to explain everything!!!!
1 0
On Ma Boy • Jul 11, 2013
Title Ma Boy
it was good but i wish it was longer
7 0
On Special Affairs Team TEN • Jul 10, 2013
Title Special Affairs Team TEN
This show was sooo good i finished it in 2 days I couldn't stop watching I like shows like this it also reminded me of Gods quiz 1,2,3 that show was so good. I have to watch season 2. :)
0 0
