Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 21, 2026

Friends

Completed
Against the Current
1 people found this review helpful
5 days ago
47 of 47 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 10
Acting/Cast 10
Music 10
Rewatch Value 10

Experiencing a lifetime

If you are a sucker for a great OST, story line, and love reading between lines this series is for you. I really didnt expect much when I started this series, but every episode had me hooked and looked forward for more.
As a fan of 1.25x speed and fast forward buttons, I haven't had a chance to use them for this series. The only moments that I might have missed were the ones where I was wiping my tears. This series actually gave us viewers a roller coaster of emotions and they can do it on a single episode. I seriously cant put it in a lot of words but this series gave us the POV of Lanxiang as she navigates through life while just wanting to live and survive, and in turn giving everyone around her a chance to life a peaceful life as well.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?