Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 9, 2026

Friends

Replying to Cynic4L • 9 hours ago
I'm gonna rate it 10 if ML & 2FL ends up together.
That would be a good lesson to younger audience. If you dont value what you have and cheat like that you will end up alone and sad.
3 0
Replying to navinKumar • 10 hours ago
FL said it to ease her guilt but its said tht FL will become jealous of ml and 2FL that I don't understand why…
The grape you can’t reach or taste is the sweetest.
3 1
On A Love Other than Yours • 10 hours ago
Its worrying that young women watching this will think that its ok to cheat your partner like that. And him even saying, go see him... like wtf is that. No real man would ever allow something like that. You set boundaries or split up.
14 2
Replying to Ivy • 3 days ago
Oh this is sweet but it reminds me why I don't watch airing j-dramas, lol. Episode 1 was purely setting up the…
And episode is only 45min long. Kdramas are usually 1h
1 1
On Between Steps • 4 days ago
She was faking that she's drunk? Looked like she dropped her bag and lead him there on purpose.
2 1
Replying to Heyasa • 6 days ago
Was it necessary to escort him to his house when he was drunk??? She could've just ignored him.
Yeah, no excuses, she should just leave him there.
4 0
Replying to laurelis • 6 days ago
Most of the time ml leads are simps in kdramas. Atleast make them equal, I hope both cheat.
How is he emotionally cheating, he treats sfl like his cousin. Ofc thing might change after ep6
0 1
Replying to MatCap • 7 days ago
I think people came in thinking that it was going to be mostly emotional cheating at first. A lot of oversharing…
I dont think that's happening.
0 0
Replying to Krish728 • 7 days ago
Also, the title of this drama is literally "A Love Other Than Yours".The promos and everything basically…
Most of the time ml leads are simps in kdramas. Atleast make them equal, I hope both cheat.
5 3
Replying to Stilinski • 7 days ago
Off topic: I have never seen drama websites so dry. No other K-dramas besides this, 2 Sonatas, Dive into You,…
Yeah, there a no ongoing kdrama to watch. This one is boring.
1 0
On A Love Other than Yours • 7 days ago
People still defending fl are crazy. Like I sad 2 weeks ago, hypocrites... Drinking doesnt justify it, nothing will.
But people should get a life and leave actress alone, its just a character..
10 5
On Spring of the Blade • 11 days ago
Cdramas should start to focus less on pointless storylines so that they have time to finish them properly. Whole episode some bullshit. Also fl wtf, wasnt even sad.
17 0
On Spring of the Blade • 15 days ago
I dont have time to watch it. Skiped some of the episodes. Can someone explain with spoilers?
I seen clips of latest episode.
Is he the same person? Or they are twins? Why he didnt recognise the fl lead? He left a note to the fl and then came back as different person. Im just confused.
2 3
On A Love Other than Yours • 20 days ago
Such hypocrites... One of nicest and sweetest 2fls in the history of kdramas, but she's somehow annoying. Crazy, red flag 2ml is good and should be with the fl, you say... Clearly, young women audience. :D
I hope they both stay with 2nd leads. I like the 2fl the most btw. Purest character from all 4.
23 2
On Love for You • 25 days ago
Title Love for You
Im on a rewatch and Im missing some scenes where they got together. They kissed and then next scene call each other bf/gf...
Main story line about the revenge on evil businessman is very boring tbh. Best part of the show are two main leads, their love and chemistry. Also pretty good soundtrack.
Still my favorite modern cdrama yet.
4 0
Replying to Veronica Park • 27 days ago
I am with you on this! While I don't watch C-dramas; but I watched most K-dramas later after they had released…
Yeah for example today. I would probably watch 5 ep of this... but now i need to wait 2 weeks to watch ep 5-6...
2 2