Celebrity
On Im Se Mi • Feb 5, 2026
Person Im Se Mi
I'm watching the series, My Secret Terrius, and I'm reminded that she is stunning. I really enjoy her acting. I really am enjoying her in this and also in the Winning Try and My Dearest Nemesis...
1 0
lo_ve • Oct 13, 2025
Article 'Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born' actress Kim Yoon Hye to get married this month
She was one of my favorite characters in Vincenzo... I wish them all the best...
3 0
On Parole Examiner Lee • Dec 14, 2024
Title Parole Examiner Lee
This is quickly becoming my favorite Baek Ji Won series. My Top 3 before this series were The Fiery Priest Season 1, Vincenzio, and Once Upon a Small Town.
4 1
On Extraordinary Attorney Woo • Oct 3, 2024
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
In late 2021, while working for a California law enforcement agency, I had an incident that sent me to the hospital. I would be in the hospital for the next 11 months. This incident happened during the middle of COVID. I would spend my time in my hospital room, only seeing my doctors and nurses. I was not allowed to have any visitors, and my only communication with my wife, family, and friends was with my phone. I did have a tablet and watched a lot of Netflix. I stumbled across a program called 'Extraordinary Attorney Woo". This show was my first introduction to K dramas. So far, I have seen just under 200 dramas and enjoy them, but "Woo" will always have a special place in my heart because it was my introduction to the Korean drama, which has become my guilty pleasure. So, thank you, Woo, for making the loneliest time in my life a bit more pleasant and tolerable.
14 0
Replying to latteholic • Apr 8, 2024
Title Shogun
https://thedirect.com/article/shogun-2024-fx-series-book-differences-explainedI've never watched the 1980s version,…
Ensemble cast? As of today date, no European or American actors are listed in MDL 'Cast and Credits.' Also, Mariko is not a supporting cast member but a main character.
1 0
Replying to Bluefire • Feb 25, 2024
Article "Marry My Husband": Park Min Young, Na In Woo, and the Team Bid Farewell with Heartfelt Messages
I really enjoyed watching this show, great cast and finally someone to make that ending was good I love it the…
It is hard when I see Lee Yi Kyung to not think of "Rebecca"...
1 0
