Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 19 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 12, 2026
On A Love So Beautiful • 9 days ago
Jiang Chen is so manipulative! I could forget it when he was a teenager, but he is still jealous and manipulative as a grown-up. In episode 20, the way he demands that she say sorry gives me the ick!
0 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • 23 days ago
Title Don't Be Too Emotional Spoiler
Am I the only one who is shocked that it seems normal to beat your girlfriend when she cheats? Hell no! Dump her or yell at her if you need to, but violence is obviously not the right answer! I'm confused. Like the other people, Little Jane didn't stop the beating. What's more, in episode 3, when he talked with the guy in prison, Little Jane said something like she kind of deserves it because she was in the wrong.
2 7