Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 9 minutes ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In the Mountains
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: September 16
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 11, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Pd07 • 9 days ago
She didn't have the face to answer when her son turned to her, so she ran after her 😂
bro ...!!!!
long time
2 1
Replying to Drama Lover • 9 days ago
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
Not taking YZ seriously, but as per him, early stage Tu Yin will be 12 years and Yan Chao Chao will be 18. After…
like during that 12 years LZ/YCC would be dissapeared or with the body of 18 year she will time travel into future....i am getting confused😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫
1 1
Replying to Antzela • 9 days ago
Person Bai Lu
When is she off to set whit CZY, approx?
strting december
5 1
Replying to Nick_Fox • 9 days ago
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
I’m afraid too because I heard the first half will be focused more on the FL and the other MLs, and then CZY’s…
yes they are good friends even last year there was a rumor for their drama to take place .......but fate has other plans it went in the hands of YZ
1 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • 9 days ago
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
* I honestly ignore what this auntie says He yaps way too much and actually presents very little. He also take…
yes we all know his personality + his mouth🤣
1 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • 9 days ago
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
I think CZY’s character will meet both BL characters, while LULU might not remember their first meeting. But…
Me too! I want them to have more screen time than the other leads. We’ve been praying for this CP to do a drama together for years, and finally it’s happening! 😭❤️
2 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • 9 days ago
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
I’m afraid too because I heard the first half will be focused more on the FL and the other MLs, and then CZY’s…
Did CZY talk about this project with LULU on any livestream? Because LULU said filming will start in late November, while she will join the set in mid-December.
1 1
Replying to Yuanyuanzi • 9 days ago
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
The hint from YZ’s Weibo about the FL/ML is that Bai Lu will play two characters. One character will be 6 years…
* I honestly ignore what this auntie says He yaps way too much and actually presents very little. He also take credit for the actors’ success, which is why I don’t really take his words seriously.
1 2
Replying to Yuanyuanzi • 9 days ago
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
The hint from YZ’s Weibo about the FL/ML is that Bai Lu will play two characters. One character will be 6 years…
I think CZY’s character will meet both BL characters, while LULU might not remember their first meeting. But LULU’s character travels 12 years into the future, so I feel like this is going to be a multidimensional story. That’s probably why that auntie said it might have 2 seasons.

Also, time-travel plots seem to be getting approved these days. C-ent has been doing this more often, like *Ashes to Crown*, which involves traveling back in time, and *Blossom*. So I don’t think the time-travel aspect will be a problem.

But I’m confused about how they would do a second season when this is supposed to be a BL breakup project for him.
3 5
Replying to Nick_Fox • 9 days ago
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
I’m afraid too because I heard the first half will be focused more on the FL and the other MLs, and then CZY’s…
story of kunning palace
2 6
Replying to Lynx • 9 days ago
Person Bai Lu
I think What if Bailu has to pair with Lin Yunrui in one drama too , it will be amazing ❤️
I remember that award show pic where she was standing in the middle with CL, CZY, Joseph, and LYR. The first three wishes came true, so I’m really hoping the fourth one comes true toooo!
4 0
On Bai Lu • 9 days ago
Person Bai Lu
BRO create her new drama page plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
6 1
On Chen Zhe Yuan • 9 days ago
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
BTW why is MDL not creating his new drama page ...as its already confirmed the cast
0 1
Replying to Yuanyuanzi • 9 days ago
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
Thinking about it, if CZY’s police drama starts in October and really shoots for around 120 days, he probably…
I’m afraid too because I heard the first half will be focused more on the FL and the other MLs, and then CZY’s character will enter the chat. I really hope they balance his screen time, because if they don’t… that would be such a shame for YZ, especially if they’re pairing both of them but giving him much less screen time.

I really hope it turns out like the screen-time distribution in SOKP because that was so well balanced. Both leads got enough focus, and neither felt sidelined. Hopefully, they’ll do the same here.
0 13
Replying to z1one1 • 9 days ago
Person Chen Zhe Yuan
I feel you. 😓The 1st Jasmine comes to mind. FL vs ML, there's a big gap between the background story of their…
well the scr time of CL was less in MO LI .....
0 0
Replying to hailan • 9 days ago
Title Revenge
27.09.26 Su luowei & Song zhiyu older & flashbacks from when they were younger edited togetherhttps://xhslink.cn/o/vJiQhgG02g…
no way his sister dies???????
3 1
Replying to hailan • 9 days ago
Title Revenge
27.09.26 Su luowei & Song zhiyu older & flashbacks from when they were younger edited togetherhttps://xhslink.cn/o/vJiQhgG02g…
thank qq
3 0