Celebrity
On The Legend of the Blue Sea • May 29, 2024
Title The Legend of the Blue Sea
this drama was so good it’s really giving summer vibes
1 0
Replying to Illuminati22 • Feb 26, 2024
Title I'm Sorry, I Love You
Happy ending ?
No sadly ☹️
1 0
On Let’s Talk about Chu • Feb 18, 2024
Title Let’s Talk about Chu
The main couple was so cute I wanted more scenes of them together
3 0
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Feb 2, 2024
Title Secret Love
Im messed up and watch dramas for 15 years this is one of the dramas I like for a reason lol Ji Sung lol
I’m liking kill me heal me a lot right now!
0 1
On Kill Me, Heal Me • Feb 2, 2024
Title Kill Me, Heal Me Spoiler
I was spoiling myself and found out the leads are half siblings maybe I misread but if I didn’t do they still end up together?
0 1
Replying to darcyfan • Jan 29, 2024
Title Uncontrollably Fond Spoiler
happy ending?
no but it’s still good if you wanna watch!
0 1
On Doctor Slump • Jan 29, 2024
Title Doctor Slump
planning to watch when more episode are out the preview on Netflix looks so good I can’t wait
1 0
On My Liberation Notes • Jan 29, 2024
Title My Liberation Notes
rewatching.. mr gu come back to us I miss you so much 😭
2 0
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Jan 29, 2024
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
Can I watch this without watching the first part?
1 2
Replying to aein • Jan 25, 2024
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
From what I read on soompi; Seo Hyun Jin didn't even recieve an offer to be in Dr Romantic 2 (she was also discussing…
this just makes so much thank you so much for taking the time to reply to this!
1 3
On Dr. Romantic Season 3 • Jan 24, 2024
Title Dr. Romantic Season 3
hi everyone im planning to start this but I would like to know why the leads aren’t the same as season 1? does the storyline change that led to these new leads?
1 5
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Jan 16, 2024
Title Secret Love
Im messed up and watch dramas for 15 years this is one of the dramas I like for a reason lol Ji Sung lol
Really? I might have to watch
0 3
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Jan 16, 2024
Title Secret Love
Im messed up and watch dramas for 15 years this is one of the dramas I like for a reason lol Ji Sung lol
personally I couldn’t feel the chemistry but the plot was good
1 5
On The Legend of the Blue Sea • Jan 15, 2024
Title The Legend of the Blue Sea
don’t listen to other people say judge the drama by your perspective it was very enjoyable 😭
1 0
On Hana-Kimi • Jan 15, 2024
Title Hana-Kimi
you’ll definitely enjoy this if you’ve watched coffee prince the kdrama!
1 0
On I'm Sorry, I Love You • Jan 15, 2024
Title I'm Sorry, I Love You Spoiler
this had me crying hysterically the love triangle was so annoying the fl was so blind the first few episodes..
0 2
On Secret Love • Jan 15, 2024
Title Secret Love
I usually like dramas that most people dislike on but this one is disliked for a reason!
1 7
On Discovery of Love • Jan 15, 2024
Title Discovery of Love
loved the main couple bad but it was a bit slow
0 0
On Woori the Virgin • Jan 15, 2024
Title Woori the Virgin Spoiler
I was so mad I hated the ending I can’t believe I continued watching knowing what was going to happen
3 0
On An Incurable Case of Love • Jan 15, 2024
Title An Incurable Case of Love
the story was so cute but the fl was so cringy and gave me second hand embarrassment most of the time she was brave!
8 0
