Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 days ago
  • Location: My head
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 24, 2024
Replying to VenusX • 13 days ago
Title You Maniac
How is the story messed up? It's pretty lighthearted so far, and I love Barcode's character
I think it's cool Barcode is playing a more lighthearted character, but I lowk feel bad for Barcodekin because there isn't much progression in TenPuns relationship
4 0
On You Maniac • 14 days ago
Title You Maniac
Ten is already so deeply insecure and Moths comment did not help😭 I genuinely hope he sees his worth ( and stop stalking)
8 3
Replying to dini • 18 days ago
Title You Maniac Spoiler
i think pun himself is also a stalker in his own way. not that he is stalking moth in his real life. but how did…
I feel like stalking social media isn't as bad as whatever Tens doing but they are definitely both quite intense people😭 I feel like it could work if they lean into that when progressing their relationship
1 0
Replying to Ming • 19 days ago
Title You Maniac
Why? I wouldn't be freaked out if I was Pun, I'd "stalk" him back 🤫
Like both matching each other's freaks lol
9 1
Replying to Ming • 19 days ago
Title You Maniac
Why? I wouldn't be freaked out if I was Pun, I'd "stalk" him back 🤫
Lmao I didnt mean scared I meant just as into it 😭
8 2
On You Maniac • 19 days ago
Title You Maniac
If they're gonna make Ten lowk a stalker, they need to lean into it and make Pun just as freaked out or it won't work
7 7
On Kiss Me, Remember? • Sep 2, 2026
Title Kiss Me, Remember? Spoiler
According to the new bts, Kid's dad is paralyzed and he lives with Godjis character. I think they take Pas in because he lost his memories. We are gonna suffer aren't we 😞
3 0
Replying to legitmegan • Jul 3, 2026
Title You Maniac
They could be filming both who knows
Oh that makes sense. I thought he meant for the day 😅
1 1
Replying to Moonunit • Jul 3, 2026
Title You Maniac
So Barcode & Kin wrapped their part of 'You Maniac' in Q21 🍓🍷They are now officially started filming…
They could be filming both who knows
0 5