Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 days ago
  • Location: My head
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 24, 2024
Replying to Happy Ending • Aug 1, 2024
Title Happy Ending
Replying to deleted comment
you really wrote a whole thesis on why you dont like someones name, I respect the hustle
22 2
On 4Minutes • Jul 27, 2024
Title 4Minutes
Im so confused I need the next ep noww
1 0
On 4Minutes • Jul 27, 2024
Title 4Minutes
im so intruiged to see how the story progresses , I hope we get to see mios character soon
1 0
Replying to Its Liane • Jun 17, 2024
Title 4Minutes
Good god, go troll somewhere else you lame ass. You’re just making up bullshit for your own agenda. You’re…
lmao someones pressed
1 1
Replying to Its Liane • Jun 17, 2024
Title 4Minutes
Good god, go troll somewhere else you lame ass. You’re just making up bullshit for your own agenda. You’re…
ateee
0 0
Replying to Its Liane • Jun 17, 2024
Title 4Minutes
Good god, go troll somewhere else you lame ass. You’re just making up bullshit for your own agenda. You’re…
ateee
0 3
Replying to Ayyries • Feb 28, 2024
Im On the 2nd eps. Wtf that was so scary(?????) I don't mind the mask guy it is not scary at all but why they…
lmaoo the way they kept showing close ups of his severed head
3 1
Replying to Miffy420 • Feb 27, 2024
all these theories remind me of when gossip girl and pretty little liars were airing and everyone was coming up…
I have a bad feeling about the last ep
1 0